Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    [QUOTE=geerair;13288621]
    Sorry, all I know is that Forbes confirmed my position.
    Which position, it changed each time you responded because you were countered. You say position, which one? I don't see where any of your positions were confirmed.

You know, the conservative Forbes, the free market Forbes, the Forbes that is headed by a former candidate for the Repubublican presidential nomination.
    That Forbes, yes, and as I stated earler, pretty good article, I enjoyed it and found facts which could be interpreted as for and against R's or conservatives.

I didn't depend on a left-wing, dope-smoking hippie source.

That is orders of magnitude of objectivity.
    Good source and it was objective, and as you normally do, moving the position of the argument, my call was upon your biased viewpoint as not being objective, not the source/article.

But you dodging the facts (this time of my claim) you stay consistent with your past behavior. Might be slippery and slimy but it's at least consistent, gotta at least say that.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Did you ever wonder why every right wing attempt at comedy fails on TV?
    I guess you'd just be wrong if you wondered that.

[QUOTE=WebCTRL;13288851]
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

Which position, it changed each time you responded because you were countered. You say position, which one? I don't see where any of your positions were confirmed.
    The position has always been that Heritage's attempt to distance itself from the individual mandate was less than compelling. Forbe's confirmed that position.

Rather uncomplicated position.

Pity you were unable to follow it.

That Forbes, yes, and as I stated earler, pretty good article, I enjoyed it and found facts which could be interpreted as for and against R's or conservatives.
    Mostly against R's attempted rationalizations and buck passing.

Good source and it was objective, and as you normally do, moving the position of the argument, my call was upon your biased viewpoint as not being objective, not the source/article.
    And my point, which you failed to recognize, is that a liberal using a conservative source can hardly be accused of bias or a lack of objectivity.

But then, conservatives abhor reality so their accusations and definitions tend to be a bit on the fantasy side.

But you dodging the facts (this time of my claim) you stay consistent with your past behavior. Might be slippery and slimy but it's at least consistent, gotta at least say that.
    See above the thing about reality.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Obama care isnt just a bad bill, its a not so subtle attempt at installing single payer health coverage by making corporations dump their insurance and pushing millions of Americans into the government pool.

Its effect on the debt was lied about, its cost was lied about and its effect on people being able to keep their old doctors was a lie.

Lies are the basis of every liberal position.

So with put reading it politicians passed it and now its been exposed as a disaster.

Its more Obama spending when as a countty our total unfunded liabillities are approaching 90 trillion.

I have to assume liberals suffer from mental retardation because most will support this spiral into oblivion.

This message is hidden because geerair is on your ignore list.

There is a reason for this,,,,,,,,,nothing intelligent is going to come from shim, do not feed the troll.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345