Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well ch4man I guess your right. Maybe nobody uses a daignostoc bag. I was just thinking it would be easy to use something small. Figure out what's going on and then Ho get the big guns. I was looking at a clc electricians pouch it has a shoulder strap an I would care my meter,refer wrench, needle nose, dikes, and wrench, 6 and 1 maybe a few more things. But definitely this thread is much better if people post some pics

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    Well ch4man I guess your right. Maybe nobody uses a daignostoc bag. I was just thinking it would be easy to use something small. Figure out what's going on and then Ho get the big guns. I was looking at a clc electricians pouch it has a shoulder strap an I would care my meter,refer wrench, needle nose, dikes, and wrench, 6 and 1 maybe a few more things. But definitely this thread is much better if people post some pics
    Check out post #26.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...e=UTF8&index=0

Thanx ac 5096 for the pics gives me an idea maybe that will get the ball rolling

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....clc%2C+painted

here is the thread I referenced.

It has pictures.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338137128.946844.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  57.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338137242.039093.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  44.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338137367.390305.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  47.8 KB

I just use my tech LC for everything most of the time. I will just take the 11 in 1 and a meter for something easy though.

Sent from my iPhone 4s
    using Tapatalk
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

In 30yrs I for the life of me cannot find the magic combination of diagnostic bag or total loaded bag so I just use a small husky open top with hard carry handle on a fold out 2 wheeler (houses I do are half a da** block long etc) then leave the wheeler near the door outside. If i need the total loaded bag I go back with the wheeler and bring it back and so on and so on. Guys at the shop laugh at me and say "come on old man" but then a few weeks later they are copy catting my short cuts that fit there own situation!

This also includes many diagnostic short cuts that are not in a book, just you learn how to narrow down to the real problem.

I don't think at 56 and used up there is an answer to this!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123