Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

diagnostic bag pics

need to get a diagnostic bag together. what do you use. my veto is alot to carry everywhere i go.

I use the Veto TP3 when I first arrive, then if thats not enough I grab the bigger Veto.

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/model-tp3.html

I have my specialty tools in pouches. Every day tools i use A Bucket Buddy. It gives me a place to sit while I work.

I used to be a die-hard Veto guy.

Then I tried this bag out:
    http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...cii%5f13736960

Best tool bag i've owned so far, more organized storage than you can shake a stick at. And the zippers haven't failed me yet which I can't say about any of the Veto bags i've had over the years.

man, u guys are gonna blow a disc in your lower back...my bucket is heavy enough...but what you guys carry in those bags is just asking for back trouble later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    I used to be a die-hard Veto guy.

Then I tried this bag out:
    http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...cii%5f13736960

Best tool bag i've owned so far, more organized storage than you can shake a stick at. And the zippers haven't failed me yet which I can't say about any of the Veto bags i've had over the years.
    I use a Husky too. Similar to yours but doesnt have the fold out side. Good bag and inexpensive.

TP3

THE VETO TP3 ALMOST LOOKS TO SMALL IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I CAN HOLD LIKE METER,PLIERS WRENCH AND A FEW BASICS TO COMPLETE A BASIC REFER CALL

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    THE VETO TP3 ALMOST LOOKS TO SMALL IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I CAN HOLD LIKE METER,PLIERS WRENCH AND A FEW BASICS TO COMPLETE A BASIC REFER CALL

i have the mb one, the zip up one, i do refer work and and get anything ill need to fit in it.

fieldpiece hs 36
    11 in 1
    refer wrench for opening king valves
    small knipex adj. pliers
    elec. tape
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

Eyes and ears first, and then I go straight for the Veto LC. Unless the job is downtown, most of the time I'm parked within 50' of where I'm working, so it's not really as big of a deal as if I was doing mall rooftops.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by glw1982; 05-23-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Eaallred,

It is interesting that you say that. I bought that very bag last week and so far I haven't been impressed with it. I know that it can take a while to get the arrangment worked out, so I will stick with this bag for a least another month. Maybe it will grow on me by then. One question, do you use the shoulder strap that came with it ?

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by va-sawyer View Post
    Eaallred,

It is interesting that you say that. I bought that very bag last week and so far I haven't been impressed with it. I know that it can take a while to get the arrangment worked out, so I will stick with this bag for a least another month. Maybe it will grow on me by then. One question, do you use the shoulder strap that came with it ?

Rick
    I use the shoulder strap. It did take a bit to finally get it all squared away how I like it. It's dialed in pretty good now and I love it!

My diagnostic tool bag is my back pocket. I clip a hook on my belt for my drill & meter. My veto doesn't even have much stuff compared to some & weighs a ton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast