230V 1 phase wattmeter

I have a 120VAC "Kill a watt", but looking for something that can handle 230VAC, such as for condensing units to measure true power and not apparent. Anyone have something they use for this?

Quote Originally Posted by steve3871m View Post
    I have a 120VAC "Kill a watt", but looking for something that can handle 230VAC, such as for condensing units to measure true power and not apparent. Anyone have something they use for this?
    There are several meters available. Check out Extech for more affordable options. I had an Extech amp clamp that measured true power, apparent power, PF, and phase angle. Cost was about 200 bucks. Or you could clock the electric meter in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by steve3871m View Post
    Steve,
    We have a AMPROBE ACD 51NAV in stock that does Power and power factor up to 600v that runs about $257.00.
    JLB,

13 good reviews on it at Amprobe one of the 13 wished that it was waterproof.

http://www.amprobe.com/Amprobe/usen/...sToReviews=Yes
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.