Arrow

With the spinal arthritis, I just can't keep doing physical work. I live in South, Tn., and am selling the whole kit-n-kabootle for only $8,500; a roto-brush alone would cost this much. But this is NOT an amature roto-brush! This is a professional pneumatic system with air whips, blowing/spinning brushes, etc., with a two stage 175 PSI honda powered compressor(with electric start). PLUS, another complete system with a variable speed, reversing motor with remote control that runs spinning cables and brushes. (I believe in being prepared). The negative pressure machine (vacuum), is made up of twin electric motors with matching blowers. If that alone isn't the bargain of the century, also included is my dual tandem 14' cargo TRAILER with extended heighth, complete brush sets and whips, rods, spinner balls, all vacuum hoses, cables, a fogging machine, duct camera with color monitor, dryer vent cleaning equipment, and a whole lot of other stuff. All is in excellent shape. This is a real pro outfit for a fraction of the cost.

<<<edit: no email addresses in posts. put it in your profile biography. thanks, benny>>>

[Edited by jrbenny on 07-06-2006 at 04:59 AM]

That sounds expensive...........whatever the hell it is.
    I would buy it, but I am too old for all that too.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Arrow

Let me know if you want me to e-mail pictures to you, or if you want an explaination of anything. Also, as you may already know, this can be a one man operation.

Why don't you hire a couple of kids and set them up with your rigging. Show them the ropes. Then turn the operation over to them for X amount a month.

You can still hobble around to sell jobs. I bet you make out financially better in the end.

You'll never get back any were near what you have invested if you sell your tools out right. All you lack is youth and enthusaism. They got that. You got to have faith in young people. Good Luck.

[Edited by benncool on 07-06-2006 at 02:57 PM]

Originally posted by zkunkle
    Let me know if you want me to e-mail pictures to you, or if you want an explaination of anything. Also, as you may already know, this can be a one man operation.
    I get the pic. No thanks.
    I would just break all that stuff when I tried to put it together.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

e-mail address correction

Sorry, the e-mail is ...

>>>Put it in your profile biography.<<<

[Edited by jrbenny on 07-12-2006 at 03:35 PM]