Hello from Vietnam

Dear all!
    Many times ago, I found a lot of helpful knowledge in this forum, so that I decide to take part in. I hope that I can share and discuss with another person about HVAC system.
    Thanks a lot.

it's about time then

welcome aboard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome
    The premise of ventilation is that the OA is clean or of sufficient quality to be used for dilution. Traditional ventilation is somewhat being threatened by the fact that the EPA is changing the requirements for outdoor air quality which is creating non-attainment zones in what is now becoming a significant portion of the country. That means that buildings in those areas will need to clean up the OA before they bring it into the building.
    www.genesisair.com
    Genesis Air Inc.

Yeah welcome. Like to visit there again some time but not under the same conditions as before. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater