Need to run some new supply lines.......

Have a customer with short ground loops and too small water supply lines to thehome.

Right now I'm taking care of the supply line to the home first.

The heat pumps are in a machine shed about 20' away from the home. There are two heat pumps each with an 1 3/8" OD supply to the home but the installed ran one 1 3/8" line into the home. That is half the capacity I need to handle the two individual supply pumps. And all the existing piping is hard copper.

So I need to run one more 1 3/8" OD down through the concrete machine room shed floor, make a 90 degree turn, cut a new hole into the homes foundation and run the new 1 3/8" OD pipe to the storage (buffer) tanks.

But I can't run hard copper because of the 90 degree turn under the concrete machine room slab location.

So I'm thinking some type on insulated poly run in a sleve. That should be flexable enought to slip in sideways and into the foundation and pipe it from there.

Any recommendations that you have successfully used before? The system both heats and cools so there is going to be more expansion/contraction on the joints.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

HDPE with a fusion x MPT adapter run through a electrical sweeping 90 would be my choice.
    Eric

electrical sweeping 90

What is that?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

sweeping 90 is a pvc conduit thingy used by electricians to turn corners when running wire inside pvc conduit. Long radius and very pipe freindly. Couls not operate with out them.
    Eric

Thanks. I know exactly what you are talking about now.