Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much longer before the tanks start rolling in?

The US wants to copy China by running over their own people protesting like they did in Bejing in the 1980's, guess they have to get it off to a mild start by just bringing in a van.

It's a sad day when you see the police doing stuff like this, but what's more messed up is the fact that someone actually got in that van and sat in the driver's seat having the intention of running through a crowd.

????? Is there a story behind this post ?

Nothing new here. Corporate America has used US troops in the past to keep the little people in check.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludlow_Massacre

Is this the video from Chi town where those stupid libs get in front of the police van and claim to get run over?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Remember Kent State

LOL...Kent State? Bit of a stretch there....Yea, go back 30 yrs. Jobless deadbeats should be looking for work instead of costing the taxpayers even more money to babysit them. Grow up already and quit your cryin'. Breaking news from CNN might as well be the Disney channel.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I lived in Chicago during the 68 democratic convention. Cops gone wild.
    A friend was in the National Guard in Chicago during the MLK riots. They were told there will be zero body count. Any casualties will be put in storm sewers and the rats will handle the rest.

For some there is justification to demonstrate. In Kent State solders fired on students walking to class.
    I'm so out of touch these days I'm not even sure what it's all about but just like Chicago 44 years it's probably because I'm not informed. We can't depend on much of the media. Marshal Mcluhan said the medium is the message and the corporates own the media.
    Who knows, maybe if more were known some of us might be in the streets also.
    Seems that watching, hearing, reading the news, nothings wrong.
    Tracers work both ways.

Our real concern right now should be Homeland Security. They are slowly encroaching on our liberties one area at a time and getting worse as they grow. And, they are using our own tax dollars to do so.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

I fly 40 weeks a year for business and have several government security clearances. I deal with TSA weekly. I am often given absurd frisks and questioning when I attempt to fly. TSA is out of control. They use no common sense. I have seen and experienced absurd situtations.

In my opinion, TSA is about control and getting people used to their intrusive intervention in their lives without probable cause. They are also getting their employees used to intruding into the lives and personal property of the general public. TSA is beginning to test the waters of stopping traffic on other methods of travel such as public transit, busses, subways and even some highways. Eventually they will expand these intrusions to most modes of travel unless they are stopped. TSA is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    LOL...Kent State? Bit of a stretch there....Yea, go back 30 yrs. Jobless deadbeats should be looking for work instead of costing the taxpayers even more money to babysit them. Grow up already and quit your cryin'. Breaking news from CNN might as well be the Disney channel.
    May 4 1970 more like 42years

[QUOTE=hvacker;13273991]

In Kent State solders fired on students walking to class.

Could you pass that on to tunnel_rat ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast