and I barely had to get out of the van. I got called out and had my son go with me. As I went up to the house my son went to the unit. I go inside and see the problem is with the compressor, go back outside and he has the unit almost torn down. He found the common and start wire terminal brnt off the compressor. He goes back to the van and brings a set of term loks and has them installed in 10 minutes time. Everything put back together and it all started up just fine. I didn't even have to pt a nut driver in my hands. This kid is getting good for a 13 year old.

Great training workhorse, i had a no cool call today,i finaly got it fixed & my house is cool now.

I almost thought I was going to have to fix my system today. The temp stared rising and it got all the way up to 70 deg and then I realized my daughter snuck out and raised the temperature up.

I usually keep the house at a balmy 68 degrees during the day and 64 degrees at night.

Thats about were i keep mine.About 5 years ago it sprung a small leak, i`ll get to it one of these days(maybe)

Sounds like your water heater.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by workhorse
    I almost thought I was going to have to fix my system today. The temp stared rising and it got all the way up to 70 deg and then I realized my daughter snuck out and raised the temperature up.

I usually keep the house at a balmy 68 degrees during the day and 64 degrees at night.
    She's just trying to save energy. Or maybe she doesn't like temperatures that low.

Waterheater is all fixed. I piped the p/t valve to the outside behind a bush. Now i don`t see it spitting.

Well now, looks like you owe him time and a half also

Hey! I had a problem with my A/C last night too -

It was terrible. I don't know what happened. Finally I had to get up and get another blanket.

PHM
    -------------------

Time and a half of nothing is??????? Nothing. well he'll get an extra 20 bucks on pay day.

Talking

hey, dont jip the kid thats double time/holiday pay.
    double of nothin = 40 bucks today LOL!

That's a talented 13 year old. Well-trained. He does check for power with a meter and not the disconnect right?
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

reminds me I'd better pipe in a condensate line to my a/c
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains