Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,301

    The most rasist person in America

    is protected by the DOJ......go figure

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-...s-yet-yet-yet/

    this could get ugly
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,270
    Oh my.....now I need to decide if the posts need to be merged. A bit slow on the draw there Yosemite. Me thinks you need some lessons from Quick Draw McGraw.

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=405
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Oh my.....now I need to decide if the posts need to be merged. A bit slow on the draw there Yosemite. Me thinks you need some lessons from Quick Draw McGraw.

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=405
    oooh poop, this what happens when your working with a Commodore 64 computer

    merge away
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,270
    You should upgrade to a smoking fast 286 like me.

    Nah, I will not merge; this deserves it's own thread and really did not belong in the other....just having some mod fun....at your expense.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Afton, VA / Khorat, Thailand
    Posts
    2,469
    Oh, but if someone might utter the atrocious "N" word, they should be drawn and quartered.....Welcome to Obama's world. How ya like me now???
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

    Midnight Sun Astrophotography

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Oh, but if someone might utter the atrocious "N" word, they should be drawn and quartered.....Welcome to Obama's world. How ya like me now???
    You must really be a youngster if you think this is new. I guess I just lived in more interesting times. The city I grew up in had it from both sides, the guys in the pointy hats and the power crowd on opposite street corners. I don't find myself surprised by the asses on either side.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,212
    Their movement might have some weight if it were not for them killing, robbing, assaulting and raping each other.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    oooh poop, this what happens when your working with a Commodore 64 computer

    merge away
    I don't know what I have. I'm thinking pretty old though. It's steam powered, if that helps.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,301
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    You must really be a youngster if you think this is new. I guess I just lived in more interesting times. The city I grew up in had it from both sides, the guys in the pointy hats and the power crowd on opposite street corners. I don't find myself surprised by the asses on either side.
    oddly, some of us have never really encountered racism. I grew up with Blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, Japaneses and everyone seemed to get along just fine.

    maybe Im just naive
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,301
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I don't know what I have. I'm thinking pretty old though. It's steam powered, if that helps.
    talk about smoke'n
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    30
    I believe mine is steam powered as well..... on second thought, because I'm so close to the TVA, it might be powered by 'water wheel'.

    Rick

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,301
    ok, anyone have a Hamster and wheel
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,071
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ok, anyone have a Hamster and wheel
    I have a squirrel in my attic and a spare tire outside my front-door. Just let me know if I can be of any assistance.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event