I'm sure you were all concerned about the results of this experiment. Fermi lab is right down the road from me and I have been an active enthusiast about the goings on there since I was a kid. My dad worked there for more than 20 years in there facilities AC group and I have worked there as well. I have witnessed it grow over the past 20 years or so and read about its successes and failures.

Today we now know what dark matter is, this has been a mystery for a long time and now it’s solved. If you were to look at a galaxy far away you can see the spiraling arms. You may look at a star in one of the arms and compare it to a star near the center. What you will see is that both stars travel around the center of the galaxy at the same rate. This is contradictory to the law of physics know as the conservation of angular momentum, the same law that explain why a figure skater spins faster as she pulls her arms in to her body. It has been theorized that the only explanation for this would be the gravitational affects of extra matter in the galaxy, matter that we do not see (dark matter). So, now we know, it is in fact neutrinos that possess the extra matter and hence the extra gravity that produces this affect. In simple terms they measured the mass of the neutrino with this experiment confirming that neutrino DO have mass when we thought they did not. When you calculate the amount of neutrinos in the universe it accounts for the extra mass observed. This brings to a close the uncertainty of the universes fait and why.

http://www.fnal.gov/pub/presspass/pr...s_3-30-06.html

And i can`t even program a t-stst.

That's bologna.

also, there was no Moonshot
    All done on soundstages in Culver City

Think about it. I get it.

You dumb asses.

I`ll stick with salami..........