Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Put together a Mets commemorative coin set into a picture frame. Painted the frame and background to match the Mets colors. All done for the wife, I could care less about baseball. Put the front end on my RS, panel fitment before paint, trying to get it complete before fall. Then I can do it all over again after I paint the panels and pieces. I will probably vacuum the house in a little while. Boring day otherwise.

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Bar-B-Que
    Texas Style
    That's what the guy said in "The Right Stuff"

The segment with that and the Yaller Rose of Texas in it, was one of my favorites

[Edited by lk on 07-04-2006 at 06:52 PM]

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Im going to sit and play with some new HVAC design software until I understand how it all works. Damn thing is like CAD.
    Which one?

Core

having grown up in a small home town like how benncool describes about where he is at, and then now as an adult living in a large metro area, there are many differences. Fireworks being one of them. Fireworks here are done by most of the municipalities but because the 4rth lands on the weekday this year, alot of the shows were either done already over the last weekend or this coming weekend. Which is stupid.

Growing up, come hell or high water, fireworks no matter what were on the fourth, which ever day it landed on.

wife and 1 kid going to universal studios....2kids going down town to see fireworks...I think meet their boyfreinds but Im just suspisous.....so me and the dogs are enjoying some BBQ and a nice quiet house...well was quiet until dogs started abrking at neighbors
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Originally posted by doglips
    wife and 1 kid going to universal studios....2kids going down town to see fireworks...I think meet their boyfreinds but Im just suspisous.....so me and the dogs are enjoying some BBQ and a nice quiet house...well was quiet until dogs started abrking at neighbors
    You live next to the breezer?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

nope dont think so
    73% of Americans say that illegal immigration is a problem. The other 27% say, "No habla inglis!"

Originally posted by doglips
    No way I'd let my family go across I4 during a holiday weekend. That road is bad enough during a regular day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123