Saw this video on Disney Channel

My kids watch this channel and I just saw this video during a commercial break.

Is it me or is that a black guy dressed in drag. He/she is one of the four backup singers. This is the entire video.

At 40-41sec. you can see a better shot of him/her here.

I wouldn't put it past Disney to use cross dressers in their shows or videos.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

nothing unusual about putting a man in, Jennifer Lopez's stunt double IS a man

http://www.eonline.com/news/jennifer...le_take/301291

I also saw article about the movie Flash Dance, the final dance scene was done with 5 different stunt dancers, 3 of which were men
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Looks like all the dancers, 4 of them behind that gal in pink, were in drag.

My step son watches so much Disney .. I urge him to go outside more lol

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    My step son watches so much Disney .. I urge him to go outside more lol
    You should find something interesting you can do together...like woodworking, shooting sports, sports...... fishing....

Things like dads and sons...and step sons did back with my generation.

TV sucked when I was a kid.....and I always enjoyed getting out and going fishing and stuff.

I think tv and the internet have ruined a generation of this country.......all this technology keeping people to themselves and inside....

Disney is owned by fruits and promotes the fruity agenda....Walt is turning over in his grave.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

We try & do as much as possible. The warm weather is here now which helps. We will fish, crab, camp, with tons of other outside things & he starts football practice in August. He's graduated to full pads & is excited. But it seems all of his friends are addicted to tv & computers.

Since it's a musical, we have to give them some leeway for entertainment license. Disney does however seem to support homosexual organizations.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    nothing unusual about putting a man in, Jennifer Lopez's stunt double IS a man

http://www.eonline.com/news/jennifer...le_take/301291

I also saw article about the movie Flash Dance, the final dance scene was done with 5 different stunt dancers, 3 of which were men So were you lusting after the girl or the male dancer?
    A stuntman is one thing. A cross dresser on a kids channel is another. Just sayin'/
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    A stuntman is one thing. A cross dresser on a kids channel is another. Just sayin'/
    what male dancer? I didn't see any such thing

I would suspect that the guy was a fill in, although I have a hard time believing Disney couldn't find enough dancers to fill the stage.

Next time they should move him further to the back
    LOVE has four letters

We watch alot of stuff on Disney, my little girl is 7. Hard to find decent stuff for kids to watch that isn't loaded with 25 min. worth of toy commercials every hour. But she can smell sheet a mile away. First time that commercial came on she said -that looks like a stupid movie. Good for you.... Yea, we won't be watchin that one.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I know what you mean, my kid is 26 and I still have the movie Dumbo memorized

I think I could have saved myself a couple hundred thousand dollars in day care if I could have figured out how to make a VCR tape go into a constant loop. He watched that damn movie 24/7
    LOVE has four letters