Hybrid View

enertechs hydron pros cons

What do you guys think about Hydron units?

They are the same as a geocomfort unit first of all. There is nothing wrong with them if thats what you are looking for, we are a dealer for geocomfort and waterfurnace.

The biggest thing to remember is pick your contractor first and equipment second. If the contractor sizes the equipment wrong it won't work well(not the manufacturers fault), if the loop is sized wrong or not done properly your system will not function well(not the manufacturers fault), if the equipment is not installed to specification it may break prematurely and will not work well, see where i am going with this? It all comes down to how well a system is installed and what precautions they take, their experience with geothermal and their knowledge of what they sell. Look for a dealer who is IGSHPA certified and can provide refrences of other systems they have installed. Hope this helps.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Pretty much if you take all the manufacturers of these systems apart and lay them all together the parts are pretty much the same. The big difference is how they run/function that control board and how it acts.

Hydron spends a lot of money on the stainless steel cabinet which I think could be used in other places or to reduce the price.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Thanks, I appreciate your comments. My company installs Hydrons and I just wondered how they compared with the other brands. I just took my Igshpa certification test last week. I dont know if I passed but believe I did.