Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ozone drone View Post
    You're under the hallucination that it makes a difference which party is in the white house.
    Obviously you have not read or researched many of my post's.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

You're under the hallucination that it makes a difference which party is in the white house. It's the old divide and conquer trick. Romney or Obama will wipe their ass with the Constitution. The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties are a minor smokescreen that gets us to foam our mouths at each other while our rights are being taken away.
    there is one critical difference between Obama and Romney. And that would be who gets to seat the next Supreme Court Justice(s)

IF one or two Conservative Justices retire in the next 4 or 5 years and Obama is in office, he will appoint another like Sotomayer and Kagen. I suspect that Ginsberg will be next to retire, so replacing her with another liberal Justice won't matter.

But if just one Conservative retires, kiss the Constitution good-by.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

You're under the hallucination that it makes a difference which party is in the white house. It's the old divide and conquer trick. Romney or Obama will wipe their ass with the Constitution. The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties are a minor smokescreen that gets us to foam our mouths at each other while our rights are being taken away.
    It is true that they both serve the same master...and its not the people.

But its like drinking Drano....would you rather have a glass (R) or the whole bottle (D) poured down your throat.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Liberals like this so called teacher like to use the First Amendment to silence the conservatives right to use the First Amendment.

Truth is, the Second Amendment is what puts teeth in the First Amendment and the liberals want to rid the constitution of that one as well.

So they use the First to attack the Second. Later we learn that they want the right to free speech for themselves only and then we often learn that even they who oppose the Second Amendment actually own guns themselves.

Liberals are often two faced.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12