Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any questions class? NOT in Obama's Amerika!

I've said it before, we need to re-take the educational system back first.....as soon as we get Obama out of office.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-...y-about-obama/
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I agree that we need to do something about education.

Our kids sit in classrooms 7-8 hours a day bored out of their minds, and when they lash out we feed pills down their throats as if they have something wrong with them.

Is it not backwards that we make the most energetic of us all (children) sit down and listen to boring lectures? We should be giving them something to do, instead of preaching to them or medicating them.

That teacher sounds drunk.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    That teacher sounds drunk.
    I do not think she is drunk, just an idiot that needs to be fired for having no business educating anyone. She should be pushing a shopping cart out behind the grocery store with her belongings.

I'm not disrespecting anyone, I'm just saying that. You know what I am sayin'? That's all I'm sayin'. Nobody being disrespected here. You know what I am sayin'. WORD!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Holy Crap, The student is more mature than the teacher.

This "teacher" needs to go back to school and read the Constitution. It's good thing thats not my kid.

Me and that teacher would be having a very serious conversation about the First Amendment and the difference between teaching, indoctrination and the law
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Why is it that they keep throwing more and more money at schools and it is never enough, they always want more. Yet the kids keep losing out more and more. You think Obama's kids or the advocates for more money for our great public school system send THEIR kids there? Not on your life. It's ok to send YOUR kids there, but not their kids. They know what they've created and don't want any part of it. Go figure.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Why is it that they keep throwing more and more money at schools and it is never enough, they always want more. Yet the kids keep losing out more and more. You think Obama's kids or the advocates for more money for our great public school system send THEIR kids there? Not on your life. It's ok to send YOUR kids there, but not their kids. They know what they've created and don't want any part of it. Go figure.....
    I don't know about your state, but the most powerful union in NYS is the United Teachers and the American Federation of Teachers.

If your running for political office in NYS and you DO NOT have the teachers union endorsement, your not getting elected, period
    LOVE has four letters

Exactly.....Problem #1. Screw the kids, vote for me.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I have to admit, many of my customers Home School their children, now I know why?

On the other hand, my Dad would have gone down to that school and laid into that idiot AND the Principle
    LOVE has four letters

It hit the radio today so some folks want to know what school and who is the teacher. The schools reply was that it is not a public issue and nothing will be told or said.

Um, public school, public kids, public pay roll..........but we, the public are not allowed to know anymore. I'm sure the kid that recorded this will be in more trouble then the teacher or the school.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    It hit the radio today so some folks want to know what school and who is the teacher. The schools reply was that it is not a public issue and nothing will be told or said.

Um, public school, public kids, public pay roll..........but we, the public are not allowed to know anymore. I'm sure the kid that recorded this will be in more trouble then the teacher or the school.
    Update:

We learned the name and the fate of the Social Studies teacher heard on the video posted below. Toyna Dixon-Neely is the woman heard yelling at students who dared to express negative opinions about President Obama. We also found out that Ms. Dixon-Neely’s outrageous statements may not have led to a strict punishment: the local newspaper is reporting that she has been suspended with pay. (Curiously the Huffington Post says that the teacher is on an unpaid suspension, pending the outcome of the investigation by the school board.)
    LOVE has four letters

I'm still betti'n the kid who recorded this is going to be punished..........
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I've said it before, we need to re-take the educational system back first.....as soon as we get Obama out of office.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-...y-about-obama/
    You're under the hallucination that it makes a difference which party is in the white house. It's the old divide and conquer trick. Romney or Obama will wipe their ass with the Constitution. The differences between the Republican and Democratic parties are a minor smokescreen that gets us to foam our mouths at each other while our rights are being taken away.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast