Exclamation

I draw alot of cut-sheets and I'm looking for this tool. I have seen it many times but never aquired it for myself because I used to be paid to draw. But now I find it a necessity. It will draw most fittings, even canvas connections. Anyone ever seen or heard of where to find this tool? Pics or websites are a must!
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Talking Here feel free to use mine...!

Originally posted by solidsison
    I draw alot of cut-sheets and I'm looking for this tool. I have seen it many times but never aquired it for myself because I used to be paid to draw. But now I find it a necessity. It will draw most fittings, even canvas connections. Anyone ever seen or heard of where to find this tool? Pics or websites are a must!
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Re: Here feel free to use mine...!

Originally posted by AllTemp
    Originally posted by solidsison
    Not sure if this is the program your looking for try here http://design2fab.com
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Template

I have one from Shop Data Systems.

Contact info on the template:

712 East Walnut Street
    Garland, TX 75040

Last time I called about ordering one, it was less than $10.

[Edited by neophytes serendipity on 07-09-2006 at 06:02 PM]
    Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. It's unwise to pay too little.
    When you pay too much, you lose a little money -- that is all. When you pay too little, you may lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.

The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot -- it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better."

John Ruskin

That's pretty funny Alltemp! I laughed pretty hard, >_< but yup that is the stencil, the one in green. Thanx to all, really appreciate it.^^
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

When I was making duct work I always just made my own templates for 90* and 45* ells for large jobs. Just make one side of the largest ell that you are going to need and notch back 1" down the sides. A scratch compass and a steel rule for connecting the lines and your done. Of course I did this until we got hold of a plazma duct machine, then there was no use for the templates anymore.

I don't miss making sheet metal fittings but it did make my day fly by and I was always whiped out at the end of the day. The worse days were the sub 30* temps in the shop. It would take half the day before the metal would warm enough to be comfortable working with it.

...Ron
    Roof Rat