Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You know why he's in the White House? It's Bushes fault......think about it.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    You know why he's in the White House? It's Bushes fault......think about it.
    You're right. Bush was so hated that any Democrat would of beaten any Republican in the subsequent election. So in a big way it was Bushs' fault.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    They bent the rules for Obama because whoever is behind the guy is so powerful that even congress and the courts are afraid of him/them.

Obama is a product, a manufactured candidate that was put where he is. Put there by ultra powerful people for specific purposes.

And the American People bought it hook, line, and sinker.
    Manchurian candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    You're right. Bush was so hated that any Democrat would of beaten any Republican in the subsequent election. So in a big way it was Bushs' fault.
    why was Bush hated ? When you think about it it was just the liberal fringe whining about blood for oil and halliburton.

truth is there are troops still dying in the middle east and halliburtons first no bid contract was given to them by Clinton.

So where are the protestors ?

And ti the guy that said no one is allowed ti look for your birth certificate let me add that NO CITIZEN has the original copy of their long form BC.

SO how did Obama snake that out of County records ?

Obama made a special request to get his long form.....and because he is the president of the USA and because of all the controversy surrounding his birth..... the state of hawaii decided to make an exception for him.

Unprecedented....yes.... but they did it for him.

Oh and Obama doesnt have the original copy.... he got a certified copy.

They are not going to turn the original over to anyone.... you are correct on that point but they did send the uslurper a certified copy of his long form and a certified copy is just as good as the original......in a court of law.

A certifed short form is good enough......

How do explain then the numerous literal rwferences to Kenya being the place where he was born

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    That and he disenfranchised and or splintered the R's for all his reckless spending. Then the GOP put up McCain, and now they put up Romney. True Conservatives are not stupid; I see evidence of that every day here in this forum, but to many R's and the GOP sure are.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    How do explain then the numerous literal rwferences to Kenya being the place where he was born
    I dont think there are any verifiable references to him being born in Kenya.

Certainly there are no legal documents saying he was born in kenya.....where there are legal documents stating he was born in the USA.

Thats what people look at....legal documents.... not an unpublished bio that could be a mistake.... not an edited interview with his granny......

You got to have some sort of verifiable proof.... and not innuendo or speculation or web pages that proved he was born in kenya that were "scrubbed" from the net........lol

Let go, me lucky charms.......

If I caught a leprechaun Id chain him up in the back yard and charge 50 cents a head to view him and 2.00 a head to poke him with a stick. 3.00 to poke him with a pointy stick.

Id become fabulously wealthy..... Just sitting there in the yard in a lawn chair under one of those umbrella things that you poke in the ground...... sipping iced tea and nibbling on ruffles potato chips and french onion dip......

collecting that cash...... chilling out..... no worries..... occasionally have to yell at some kid that its one poke per visit......

I might even get me a top hat and cane and Id learn to twirl the cane well.....and occasionally Id whack someone with the cane just for no reason....

Step right up folks and see the leprechaun......poke him with a stick for only two dollars.... use a pointy stick for just one dollar more.....

Step right up folks....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I dont think there are any verifiable references to him being born in Kenya.

Certainly there are no legal documents saying he was born in kenya.....where there are legal documents stating he was born in the USA.

Thats what people look at....legal documents.... not an unpublished bio that could be a mistake.... not an edited interview with his granny......

You got to have some sort of verifiable proof.... and not innuendo or speculation or web pages that proved he was born in kenya that were "scrubbed" from the net........lol
    You have to take into account that this president does not value honesty or integrity in the least. He lies even in his biography.

If the right wing media can make enough ppl doubt his assertion then hes going to be voted out.

This guy wasnt vetted in 2008 but he will now. We cant move forward with him in the. white house.

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    You have to take into account that this president does not value honesty or integrity in the least. He lies even in his biography.

If the right wing media can make enough ppl doubt his assertion then hes going to be voted out.

This guy wasnt vetted in 2008 but he will now. We cant move forward with him in the. white house.
    He is a politician, there isnt a politician alive now....dead now.....or yet to be born now that is or was or is gonna be honest and have integrity.

They are the equivelent of a used car salesman....telling people what they want to hear so they can sucker them into buying....

I dont know what you mean by lied in his biography.... or his autobiography....

But he is an american...born on US soil.....and that makes him eligible for the office he holds.... If you want to get him out of office.....do it on his record and not some trumped up WND stuff....

What makes me mad about the birthers is they throw stuff out there like the indo adoption and the pakistan story and the forgery stuff......knowing full well that there is no substance to their stories..... but they still continue to foist it on americans because they know that most americans wont bother to research this stuff....because they are too lazy to goggle it.....

You want obama out of office.... then convince people by using his performance as president.... when someone comes up to me talking all this usurper stuff, forgery stuff...... I quickly find an excuse to get away from that ignorant imbecile.....

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    They bent the rules for Obama because whoever is behind the guy is so powerful that even congress and the courts are afraid of him/them.

Obama is a product, a manufactured candidate that was put where he is. Put there by ultra powerful people for specific purposes.

And the American People bought it hook, line, and sinker.
    So what makes you think he is going to lose this time...... I mean seriously.... ultra secret society of people that all judges and congress is afraid of......

Almost makes you wonder if there is going to be a third and possibly even a forth term for the usurper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast