Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    So what makes you think he is going to lose this time...... I mean seriously.... ultra secret society of people that all judges and congress is afraid of......

Almost makes you wonder if there is going to be a third and possibly even a forth term for the usurper.
    I think we are going to see massive voter fraud in Obama's favor this election. And, we will see it ignored by the Justice (injustice) Department currently operated by (controlled by) Mr. Holder who is only there to serve his master and cares not a lick about justice or the constitution.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

I could probably even get the Obama to stop by and see my leprechaun. Of course Id hate to have to listen to Michelle when she found out that I was only feeding the leprechaun 1 live chicken every 2 weeks.... but that would be enough to sustain him I suppose...

I mean seriously....If I had a leprechaun chained up in the back yard and was using this leprechaun to make my living by letting people view him and for a just a dollar or two more poke at him with either a blunt or sharpened tomato stake...... do you honestly think I would underfeed the beast ???

Well....DO YOU !!!

Id want that leprechaun pretty healthy for as long as possible so I could squeeze every last dollar out of the people coming to see him or see him and poke him with a stick.

Im completely outraged that anyone would think that I would keep that freak chained up without making sure he had a good diet with plenty of water and chicken every 2 weeks.

How dare Michelle Obama accuse me of keeping a malnourished leprechaun in my backyard.......

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I could probably even get the Obama to stop by and see my leprechaun. Of course Id hate to have to listen to Michelle when she found out that I was only feeding the leprechaun 1 live chicken every 2 weeks.... but that would be enough to sustain him I suppose...

I mean seriously....If I had a leprechaun chained up in the back yard and was using this leprechaun to make my living by letting people view him and for a just a dollar or two more poke at him with either a blunt or sharpened tomato stake...... do you honestly think I would underfeed the beast ???

Well....DO YOU !!!

Id want that leprechaun pretty healthy for as long as possible so I could squeeze every last dollar out of the people coming to see him or see him and poke him with a stick.

Im completely outraged that anyone would think that I would keep that freak chained up without making sure he had a good diet with plenty of water and chicken every 2 weeks.

How dare Michelle Obama accuse me of keeping a malnourished leprechaun in my backyard.......
    Thank you. That made my day!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Im shure the leprechaun could just be added to the already record number of peope having to rely on foodstamps.

what would happen

I am curious;

Supposing OBAMA was proven born outside of the U.S. territory. (Not say he is, just supposing that he is for discussion purpose).

Do we start the impeachment procedure? Do we repeal everything he signed into law? Do we renege on all foreign policies he signed as U.S. president? Do we somehow erase his name from U.S. history book? What ????

I am just curious.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Do we start the impeachment procedure?

Yes for sure.

Do we repeal everything he signed into law?

Some say yes for sure. I think everything will have to be looked at on an item by item basis, any dispute = repeal.

Do we renege on all foreign policies he signed as U.S. president?

No, but such policies are subject to change and adjustment anyway with change of administration.

Do we somehow erase his name from U.S. history book?

No, not a chance.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

One question should be asked in relation to his birthplace. Where are the records for admission into Harvard. Can anyone say foreign student scholarship?
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Do we start the impeachment procedure?

Yes for sure.

Do we repeal everything he signed into law?

Some say yes for sure. I think everything will have to be looked at on an item by item basis, any dispute = repeal.

Do we renege on all foreign policies he signed as U.S. president?

No, but such policies are subject to change and adjustment anyway with change of administration.

Do we somehow erase his name from U.S. history book?

No, not a chance. I wish we could.
    X1000%
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123