Carlye Compressor

I have a 06ET299-360 Carlye compressor. The compressor seems to be pumping fine but on one of the heads is running super hot. The other two seem to be normal. That head has a unloader on it but so does one of the other ones. I took the head off...valve and gasket
    appear to be fine. any other ideas.

heads with unloaders will get hot normally when they are unloaded and have a temp split ( cold on bottom hot on top ) when they are loaded.

Mechanical or electric unloaders ?

Sounds like one is loaded and the hot one is unloaded.

If they' re electric disconnect to load. Dont pull the coil energized unless you have a spare handy.

It sounds to me like you have a broken discharge valve on the valve plate. Take the plate off and look closely, I think one of the paddles is chipped or missing. If it has been running this way for a long time advise your customer that the compressor may have internal wrist pin damage from the broken valve. This is the case because head pressure on the top of the piston does not allow for load reversal which is necessary to lubricate both sides of the wrist pin bearing area. Good luck.

Verify unloader operation before condemning the thing.

What kind of unloader set does this have, hot gas bypass or suction cut off? You can tell by the shape of the head. Was the head that was running hot loaded or unloaded?