Question Another Txv power head

Have a 8 ton unit with txv and scroll pulling a vacuum when running ! The answer is yes there is a restriction, Was going to replace txv head but the the sensing bulb had a charge when I cut the bulb. Going to replace head first before I replace txv. Have had this problem before on the AAON before,but all the sensing bulbs had lost there charge. Sure hope its just the head like all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by bwd111 View Post
    Have a 8 ton unit with txv and scroll pulling a vacuum when running ! The answer is yes there is a restriction, Was going to replace txv head but the the sensing bulb had a charge when I cut the bulb. Going to replace head first before I replace txv. Have had this problem before on the AAON before,but all the sensing bulbs had lost there charge. Sure hope its just the head like all the others.

That means nothing if still could be a weak charge.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

bwd111, made this into its own thread. Please read the site rules. You are not allowed to post in someone elses threads in the AOP forums, unless you have been approved by the AOPC.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

swamp

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

Your post has been deleted.