Thread: radio

radio

anybody using a jobsite radio. i am intrested in buying the milwaukee radio
    http://www.milwaukeetool.com/cordles...-radio/2790-20

i have a big new construction job coming up putting in walk cooler in a mfg plant so its gonna be a long job and want some music while i work. anybody using this radio is it any good

I have a dewalt radio. It charges the batteries when it is plugged in. It also has outlets on the side. It is a little more money then the millwaukee but great if you have any dewalt tools. Love it,can not work without it.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

A buddy of mine loves his Milwaukee. He likes the way that one sounds over the others. He literally bought every job site radio there is and tried them lol. A few he took back, I bought the Dewalt like Jnsrose is talking about. That leaves him with 3 or 4 radios at home lol. I personally didn't think there is that much of a sound difference but to each his own. I think you will be happy with the Milwaukee if you decide to go that route.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

I have a Bosch radio. Have been pleased with it even though I dont use Bosch drills. I got it as a gift. If I were to buy one, I would buy whatever brand battery tools you use. I think they all charge batteries.

I have the Milwaukee, and the Makita. The Milwaukee is sweet it uses Rockford Fosgate speakers in it, is very loud, has a cig lighter input, and does charge some batteries but not the lithium ones I have. The Makita is not as loud, does not charge batteries, and is better for close range lower vol. Both have aux inputs.