VMC actually helps........... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by refrtech
    Originally posted by Diceman
    No goofy ftg is gonna stop me.......never.
    If I only had a VMC shirt......a good one, not the cheap ones he was trying to pawn off in Baltimore.
    I asked him for one a long time ago !!
    Do not, I say do not worry; you are at the top of the list. Now if I could only remember, where did I put that list?

If you want another bulldog T-shirt or VMC T/S e-mail me, or if you want a long sleeve T/S or Henley you will have to wait until the fall, maybe if I get my act together I will have them ready before the convention.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Why don't fuji's have a high side reading?

HEY, HEY, this thread was in tribute to me, please stay on topic. OR no T-Shirt for you!

And that goes for the rest of you.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by jeep6275
    Originally posted by refrtech
    No goofy ftg is gonna stop me.......never.
    If I only had a VMC shirt......a good one, not the cheap ones he was trying to pawn off in Baltimore.
    I asked him for one a long time ago !!
    hey dont mean to hihack the thread but i would be willing to trade company shirts if anybody wanted too. as long as you are not competion in my town!!lol!!

I was just about to send you one, and then I see you hijacked this beautiful thread. So now, I am not so sure

OK, e-mail me if you insist.

hey vmc i cant find your address in your profile.

you can email me though, look in my profile

jeep

Originally posted by vmc1161

HEY, HEY, this thread was in tribute to me, please stay on topic. OR no T-Shirt for you!

Sorry, my bad....hail, hail to VMC, king of Fuji Land and hero to all the down trodden stupid jerks....like me.

Better??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by vmc1161

Sorry, my bad....hail, hail to VMC, king of Fuji Land and hero to all the down trodden stupid jerks....like me.

Better??
    I think you may have gone overboard, you are not down trodden...I think...yes once in a while I think...this being one of those times.

You seem different ever since bubba the lobster died, are you over that yet. It has been a year get over it.

I used to be fine till a guy followed me into a mens room in Baltimore.
    Now I am afraid to go wee-wee all by myself.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I used to be fine till a guy followed me into a mens room in Baltimore.
    Now I am afraid to go wee-wee all by myself.

Oh that’s sad, will your life go on...depends

Oh and you forgot to mention how I saved your scrawny arse from terrible humiliation on that fuzzy,fussy,fizzy,****itu duckless unit.

Oh and I'm smart enough to not be seen following you into a bathroom, that's why I got there first...Ha

I hear the bathrooms in Benin town are small, me thinks you will have fun at the convention, a lot of the new guys don’t know your M.O.

Sleep tight my fine feathered friend……….to be continued.

Do I really have a scrawny ass??

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Do I really have a scrawny ass??

Yes.

vmc

Why did you say yes?

Because he is jealous.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by vmc1161
    [B]

I hear the bathrooms in Benin town are small, me thinks you will have fun at the convention, a lot of the new guys don’t know your M.O.
    Not only are they small, they are outside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12