Looking for quality orientated servie technician with Heat Pump, Gas, Electric and some oil experience. Year round, full benefits excellent pay in the beutiful Willamette Valley. 1 hour to the Oregon coast and 1 hour to the Oregon Cascades, great fishing skiing etc. Respond with contact information.
    Proud supporter of Springfield Millers and Oregon Ducks.

Tell me, is John Hatfield still in the business? He ran John's Appliance Repair & Refrigeration when I was in my second year of school.
    He was a great guy to work with.

How about Wilson Smith? He was an instructor at Lane when I was there. "Smitty" we called him.

Good ol Smitty, I was good friends with him, not sure about John Hatfield. When did you go through Industrial Maint.?
    Proud supporter of Springfield Millers and Oregon Ducks.

Smitty, yes ... he was quite a guy.

the course wasnt called Industrial Maint when I was there. I got thru in 1982.
    Was "Uncle Ray" there when you went thru? Did he tell any of his bear jokes or fish jokes?

John was one of Smitty's students. He attended Lane prior to my being a student there.

I would love to talk with Smitty one more time. It probably would NOT be a short conversation though.