Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 28 of 28

Thread: Unreal.....

  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Nice of you to concede but actually it was less about me winning than you shooting yourself in the foot.
    I conceded that I was dealing with a individual poisoned by the propaganda of man caused climate change. Your cartoon response was typical and superficial. Like your ideology.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I often make the mistake of assuming folks are more informed than they actually are.....especially those who brag about their research prowess.
    You still fail to post any legitimate data and resort to "Wiki " as a source of objective data. You fail to post any legitimate facts to rebut what I said in my response to Slatts. What good is research when your to blind to read it ? Your research is what ever agrees with your world view. Thats just a little pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    The details of the investigations that cleared the scientists involved in "Climategate" were announced in all sections of the media and are still readily available on the net.
    Climategate was just one example pointing to a multinational scam instigated and perpetuated by a complicit media, politicians and scientist. Remember the details of Climate Gate ?? They "LOST" data during the move ? Pertinent very important data ? Is it my fault you're too dim to realize thats a ridiculous explanation ?

    You say they're cleared ? They're cleared ? By whom ? Post a link or two. I'm guessing they were cleared in your mind the day after the E-mails were discovered.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I can only conclude that your ignorance of this issue is self-inflicted.
    As is your ignorance of integrity. You chose ideology over honesty. That's a personal problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I assign little credibility or importance to neither AGW nor anti-AGW fringes.
    My only guide is the science of the issue.

    But you ignore all data that questions your beliefs on AGW and sincerely proclaim all pro-AGW data to be pure as the driven snow. Your position is not one of science but one of political expedience. You define fringe.



    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    I would also say that this obssession you have about Al Gore and conspiracy theories is not healthy.
    Al Gore chose to make himself the poster child of AGW. He chose to be the lightening rod and then went out in front of god and everyone and exposed himself as a hypocrite and someone who was financially tied to carbon credits. He's getting what he deserves.




    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    From all indications of your literary output here you have a clear copy of Limbaugh's mind.
    I have a mind of my own which is more than I can say for you. I chose not to march lock step with the pro-AGW extremist. I saw the scam for what it was. I'm not beholden to a political cause to the point that I will eat whatever they feed me, no matter how compromised the foundation of that argument is.

    I get push back on these types of threads because Obama went for it with the green energy scam and was exposed at the expense of billions of tax payers dollars,

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    I conceded that I was dealing with a individual poisoned by the propaganda of man caused climate change. Your cartoon response was typical and superficial. Like your ideology.
    I think you should re-read your post. You obviously are confused about what you scribbled.






    You still fail to post any legitimate data and resort to "Wiki " as a source of objective data. You fail to post any legitimate facts to rebut what I said in my response to Slatts.
    Non relevant and outdated responses require no rebuttal. They are self-negating. They merely need to be pointed out.

    Your response was little more than an ideological rant about Al Gore.


    What good is research when your to blind to read it ?
    Your research is what ever agrees with your world view. Thats just a little pathetic.
    Classic projection #1.


    Climategate was just one example pointing to a multinational scam instigated and perpetuated by a complicit media, politicians and scientist. Remember the details of Climate Gate ?? They "LOST" data during the move ? Pertinent very important data ? Is it my fault you're too dim to realize thats a ridiculous explanation ?
    You say they're cleared ? They're cleared ? By whom ? Post a link or two. I'm guessing they were cleared in your mind the day after the E-mails were discovered.
    Cleared by the following:

    Science assessment Panel

    EPA


    Penn State University


    House of Commons Scince and Technology Committee


    Independant Climate Change Panel


    Inspector General of the Department of Commerce

    National Science Foundation.








    As is your ignorance of integrity. You chose ideology over honesty. That's a personal problem.
    Classic projection #2




    But you ignore all data that questions your beliefs on AGW and sincerely proclaim all pro-AGW data to be pure as the driven snow.
    Unlike you I actively seek out the denier evidence, views and hypotheses.

    I feel confident in saying that I know more about the denier case than you do.



    Your position is not one of science but one of political expedience. You define fringe.
    My position is not only one exclusively of science but mainstream science.






    Al Gore chose to make himself the poster child of AGW. He chose to be the lightening rod and then went out in front of god and everyone and exposed himself as a hypocrite and someone who was financially tied to carbon credits. He's getting what he deserves.
    Political derangement syndrome example #1






    I have a mind of my own which is more than I can say for you. I chose not to march lock step with the pro-AGW extremist. I saw the scam for what it was. I'm not beholden to a political cause to the point that I will eat whatever they feed me, no matter how compromised the foundation of that argument is.
    Your vey posts contradict these statements.

    I get push back on these types of threads because Obama went for it with the green energy scam and was exposed at the expense of billions of tax payers dollars,
    Political derangement syndrome #2.


    You speak of political expediency but it is you that continually shoehorns a science discussion in a partisan political frame.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event