Looking for Technical Support person for a Building Controls/Networking Manufacturer
I am the R&D manager at Contemporary Controls. We are a manufacturer of building automation controls and networking products. We are looking to add another technical support person to our staff at our facility in Downers Grove, IL. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is our job posting:
Technical Product Support Specialist
Contemporary Controls is a privately held high-tech company that was established in 1975 as an engineering and systems integration company. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise, responsive customer support and are committed to serving our automation customers worldwide.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Technical Product Support Specialist for our Downers Grove, Illinois office. Responsibilities include:
• Providing technical support of the company’s products and services in both English and Spanish
• Assisting customers in understanding and properly applying the company’s products
• Assisting the company’s technical staff in testing
• Evaluating and documenting the company’s products
• Developing training materials and conduct training programs to customers and staff
• Supporting the sales and marketing departments in technical discussions with customers regarding special requests
• Will possess two-year college degree or equivalent with emphasis on electronics or HVAC technology
• Possess two years hands-on experience in troubleshooting electrical or mechanical equipment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish
• Must also be skilled in the use of common electronic instruments such as voltmeters and ammeters
• PC literacy including knowledge of Windows operating systems and Ethernet networking. NiagaraAX certification or willingness to obtain certification.
We are looking for someone with excellent organizational and communication skills with a genuine interest in helping customers. Some travel required.
We are a device manufacturer, software developer and OEM that provides commercial BAS automation and industrial grade Ethernet automation products and solutions to our global customers. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, we also have offices in the United Kingdom, Germany and China.
We provide a competitive benefit package that includes group health insurance, vacation and a 401k retirement plan. For more information on our company, visit our website at http://www.ccontrols.com. Qualified candidates please send resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls please