Thread: Moving to Tulsa

Post Likes

Moving to Tulsa

HI guys, I may be moving to Tulsa either summer '17 or summer '18. The move is still in its infant stages. I'm gathering data on cost of living, etc. I'm trying to get an idea of what a customer-centric technician who is an efficient and effective troubleshooter typically earns in the Greater Tulsa area. Salary ranges for commercial and residential preferred as I can do both. Thanks so very much.
    I am the Stig

Post Likes
    Hi,

My name is Alan Pfeiffer and I work for a large service in the Tulsa area. You can email me at ap@customservices.ac and give me your contact number and we can talk about your questions listed here.

Alan Pfeiffer

Post Likes
    where are you moving from? I came from so.cali , gas is running two dollar a gal range housing is reasonable they do tax everything here in Oklahoma wages run from 18 to 32 dollars an hour company's vary on benefits hope this helps any other questions i'd be glad to help

Post Likes
    I would say 12 to 32. Some companies will pay less starting you off. Licensed journeymen I would say it would be fairly easy to find a job. A local company I like is air solutions they are a forward looking company that invest in there employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Try Trane Building Services out of Local 430.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Last i knew ok has its own licensing and does not honnor any other states which i think is bs so be prepared to take less money till you get the license. I think all surrounding states shouldn't honor there license see how fast this changes sorry rant over
    Honeywell you can buy better but you cant pay more

I told my wife when i die to sell my fishing stuff for what its worth not what i told her i paid for it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crazzycajun View Post
    Last i knew ok has its own licensing and does not honnor any other states which i think is bs so be prepared to take less money till you get the license. I think all surrounding states shouldn't honor there license see how fast this changes sorry rant over
    Last I checked they did! There's several ways you can get licensed here in Oklahoma.
    Just like anything it's a process. I've read they accept licenses from other states that have similar standards. They'll also take 3 years experience from another state, still you have to apply and take the test.

Here's the info http://cib.ok.gov/mechanical-journeyman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk