Post Likes

Qualifier Florida

I am looking to relocate to Florida. Preferably the Fort Myers vicinity.

I would like to qualify a business for a flat fee with my air conditioning B, however, I want to be part of the day to day operation and earn a paycheck too. I prefer working in the field than sitting behind a desk, but I certainly can run a business if necessary. I've had my own here in the northeast since the 70s. I may possibly take my plumbing exam once there so I/we can do gas and plumbing also. Many customers like one stop shopping.

If anyone is interested in an arrangement like this you can contact me at licplumbers@gmail.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by River7 View Post
    I am looking to relocate to Florida. Preferably the Fort Myers vicinity.

I would like to qualify a business for a flat fee with my air conditioning B, however, I want to be part of the day to day operation and earn a paycheck too. I prefer working in the field than sitting behind a desk, but I certainly can run a business if necessary. I've had my own here in the northeast since the 70s. I may possibly take my plumbing exam once there so I/we can do gas and plumbing also. Many customers like one stop shopping.

If anyone is interested in an arrangement like this you can contact me at licplumbers@gmail.com
    Making the move March 1, 2017 if anyone is looking for qualifier. Will be in the fort Myers, Port Charlotte area if anyone is interested. I have a Class B certified air conditioning contractor license.

3. Likes bullcity liked this post
    Post Likes
    Hi, my name is josh Im looking for a qualifier but im not neer fort myers... but as far as i know you can do 2 companys

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shiverj89 View Post
    Hi, my name is josh Im looking for a qualifier but im not neer fort myers... but as far as i know you can do 2 companys
    I do not think you can do 2 companies wi9th one license
    Doug

Post Likes
    on the websit for the paperwork you can qualifiy your company and 1 additional company if im reading it right, you have to one be a worker for one and owen a percentage of the other either way you must be paid from both.

Post Likes
    If anyone would like to qualify me #352 423 0506
    willing to pay $700.00 - $1000.00 per month or $250.00 per permit pulled...

please text first.