Walk-in Ref Freez common wall freez

The set up is a walk-in ref and freezer sharring a common wall. You walk through the ref to get to the freezer. The common wall is the door wall. On one side of the common wall away from the door is a round spot that just seems to frost on the wall for no reason. If you chip the frost off it grows back slowly but it grows back. This spot is away from the outer wall but is located on a seam where the panels are locked together. it's just odd.

Any thoughts.

Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Not enough insulation in that spot.
    So even though both sides are "cold" we can still get frost like on a freezer door that has a broken door heater. Seems logical to me. I've just never seen that.

Thanks

Yes, perhaps there is something wrong with the insulation in that particular spot

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoBCS View Post
    So even though both sides are "cold" we can still get frost like on a freezer door that has a broken door heater. Seems logical to me. I've just never seen that.

Thanks
    You're going to get frost wherever moisture laden air infiltrates the walk-in freezer box - whether that be through a door seal, a poorly mated panel seam, lack of insulation, or a hole.

It is what it is.....unfortunately.
    "The problem is the average person isnt tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and its not in the movies they watch, and its not in the few books that they buy, they dont get it" - Jack Canfield

It's just weird seeing a circle frost spot on the wall. Thanks for all the replies and for not flaming the newbe.

Sounds like the relief port was missed here. Do you have a heated port on the freezer wall? This would explain the frost, 3" heated vent for barometric relief should be located on that wall near the door.