+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AAON suction pressure

Post Likes

AAON suction pressure

Scroll on the aaon is going into a vacuum! I changed out the txv and filter drier and still seem to have restriction. Runs for 15 sec the cycles off. High side 185 . Might have ruined the the power head when brazing but wrappped it pretty well. What elese could it be?

Post Likes
    What kind of refrigerant, R-22 or R-410a. Did you weigh in the rated charge? Could be a restricted evap coil if the TXV is okay. Is the TXV frosting up or can you feel a temp drop anywhere on the liquid line. If it is going off in 15 sec, you can hold in the contactor for a short time to look for frost.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bwd111 View Post
    Might have ruined the the power head when brazing but wrappped it pretty well. What elese could it be?
    Your probably ok, have never had a problem with overheating the valve even though sometimes I was a little worried.

How old is the unit? It's pretty hard to get a restriction in a 3/8 or larger size pipe. Does the compressor sound normal?
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in