30HXC206 motor high temperature

Hello profesionals
    any feed back on the following situation , working in a 30hxc206 screw carrier code 16 fail of high temperature in the motor compresor A2 .
    the manual indicate that the problem will be the internal motor thermistor out of range , or cooling motor solenoid damage.
    now, i check already the thermistor wich is on the 5 to 5.2 k resistance wich indicate is correct , also the compresor have a spare thermistor and use and test with the spare and also experiment the same fail.
    now the thermistor is conected to the CMPA2 , i replace the CMP and still experiment the same fail .
    the motor reach max temperature 160F and no reason to protect the unit is set for protect at 200 F .
    if motor went up to 200F could be posible the cooling solenoid but the motor indicate that is not hot.
    i dint find any manual for how to test the CMP is a 1998 vintage unit series 0,1,2 first generation of the 30HXC with LID display like calculator, if any of you guys have service bulletin or manuals how to test the CMP or any of you have similar experience your help will be apreciate.
    also i was think that will be the PSIO that is generated the fail but , i dont want the costumer expense on the PSIO until we sure , due the PSIO on this unit has to be send to the factory for reload the software and cost lot of $$$$
    any way thanks for you help

regards

oscar

Do you happen to know what version of software is in the machine. 200 degrees isn't a bad thing . How loaded is the compressor when it trips off to my knowledge the thermistor tops out at 240 degrees.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Hello Dallas
    the compresor load at full load after some minutes turn off and generate the alarm 16 high temp motor , the motor never reach the 160F so is below the 200F which is the trip set on the PSIO

regards