Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I fly into Albany at 8:45 am on Friday, have room in my car for 2. Fly out at 8:30 am on Tues the 26th.

Bought my tickets at the nick of time! Only 88 days, 4 hours, 52 minutes, and 36 seconds till convention! http://www.geocities.com/benncool/

[Edited by spotts on 06-26-2006 at 04:20 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

flight times

arrive in Albany 11:15am friday, depart 1:30pm tues.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

ill be driving through albany around 1000 am , if any one needs a drive

I shoulda wrote what airline

or which online ticket co. Now I gotta figure out where my tix are.......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Flight times

I will be arriving at Albany at 12:35 Thursday morning and leaving Albany at 10:40 Monday morning. I rented a car if anyones needs a ride. Your more than welcome.

And me a country girl in the big city, I'll be like a lost kitten.

Re: Flight times

Originally posted by greenm&m

Ahhhh, don't worry you won't be lost in Bennington.

But let me take the oppurtunity to give directions out of the airport. Once you get your car you have one way out of the parking area. Big green signs direct you to the "Northway I-87" follow signs to I-87.

Less than a 1.5 you will come to an intersection with another green sign that directs you to I-87 north. Get on the interstate. This is Exit 3. You exit on Exit 7. Maybe 5 minutes. A big green sign says "Troy Bennington NY 7 East" Get off on Exit 7 east.

After you go through the ramps you will see the Hudson Valley in front of you. You will go down to the river, across the river and you will be in downtown Troy,NY (birth place of Uncle Sam.) Stay on NY Rt 7. It will go right through the city of Troy. You will be contantly coming out of the Hudson Valley.

Things will turn to country. Farms, cows etc. Keep going. Around 30-35 miles. You'll go through some dinky towns.

Once you go through Hoosic NY. (look for the smoking pig) keep alert. Right outside of Hoosic. Past the smoking pig, you will see an intersection with a blinking yellow light.
    Take a RIGHT at the blinking light. Sign will say to VT 9.

Once on this road you will be about to enter VT. Once you go across the border the road becomes VT 9. It is about 6 miles to downtown from that point. You will start to notice civilation. Right before you there will be a hugh white clapboard church. You must go left then take a hard right. Keep on VT 9.

Before you, at this point, is Bennington. Go down the hill. Less than a mile. On your right is a big sign that reads. "Panda Garden-Paradise Motor Inn." Turn right at this sign. The hotel office is in back of the resturant building.

Hey Jerry would you e- mail those directions to me ? Thanks, jpb
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Thank you for the directions. They sound alot better than those my customers give me.

Re: Flight times

Where do you live, Outer Mongolia??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: Re: Flight times

Originally posted by Diceman

Talking about that. Everyone keep track of your miles. The party that travels the farest to get here wins a prize. We have already picked out the prize and you are going to like it. One of the Friday night events.

Don't forget your digital cameras also. We will have many photo ops I'am a thinking.

Re: Re: Re: Flight times

Originally posted by benncool

Talking about that. Everyone keep track of your miles. The party that travels the farest to get here wins a prize. We have already picked out the prize and you are going to like it. One of the Friday night events.

Don't forget your digital cameras also. We will have many photo ops I'am a thinking.

Do I get any bonus points for driving under the Big Dig...I don't actually have to but for the bonus points I will...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Flight times

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by benncool

Do I get any bonus points for driving under the Big Dig...I don't actually have to but for the bonus points I will...

You can drive to LI, Pick up me & my wife and use my miles.

It will be hard to beat Spotts in the distance event.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast