Thread: The Texas Dude

The Texas Dude

In the most recent West Virginia primary for the Democrats this felon from Texas took 41% of the vote against,well you know who.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/white-inm...t-mention-race
    FEN

I read about that. Hillarious.

Shows how sick people are of their incumbents.

Well the Big O is not too popular in the area of West Virginia due to the fact that through EPA restrictions on mining it has more than killed whole towns,schools,communities and other related buisness. The closings of 5 to 8 Juniper mines will do that.
    FEN

I wouldn't be too happy if someone took the top off my mountain and ruined the water table.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    I wouldn't be too happy if someone took the top off my mountain and ruined the water table.
    If you ever saw a properly reclaimed site you would never know it had been strip mined. For every horror story you hear there are countless success stories that are never told.

Up here we have hundreds of closed mines (gold, silver and other) in the north that must have full time pumping to keep horrible chemicals from destroying all the northern waterways. Most of the companies just bankrupt the operation and leave the govt with the bills. So far the bill is 8 billion annually just for pumping.

The govt puts short term jobs and profits against long term thinking. I would like to see the reclaimed stuff work well and it might down there but not up here.

Gotta know what you're doing.....Down here we do. Not counting the current admin. of course. I take no responsibility for that.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    In the most recent West Virginia primary for the Democrats this felon from Texas took 41% of the vote against,well you know who.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/white-inm...t-mention-race
    The scary thing is that dude looks like ToolSlinger with long hair..
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)