Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
    I`d like to find my wife a job in this field so she would leave me alone. I keep telling her i have a headache.

Originally posted by girltech
    Do you know of any other women who are looking for careers in HVAC -- there is a huge need for more technicians and installers right now.

As I said earlier I only know one other women right now that is in HVAC. I have talked to alot of other women though, to let them know this is something that they can do if they are into tech stuff.
    actually a few

I know two that work for the same company ones a installer the others a service tech

there are three others that work for the OEMS as sales reps
    and another that works as a estimator for a customer of mine
    and the last one works as a sales rep for a mechancial contractor

Originally posted by girltech
    Do you know of any other women who are looking for careers in HVAC -- there is a huge need for more technicians and installers right now.

As I said earlier I only know one other women right now that is in HVAC. I have talked to alot of other women though, to let them know this is something that they can do if they are into tech stuff.

There are many women in HVAC. In fact, Contracting Business magazine has even helped to found a woman's association called "Women In HVACR" and we sponsor a contest each year highlighting the best women entrepreneurs in the industry. Our July issue highlights the 2006 Woman of The Year in HVAC. It will be on our website in a few days. Meanwhile, you can go to http://www.contractingbusiness.com and search for WOman of the Year to find our past winners.

If you're interested in joining Women In HVACR, I can put you in touch with the president of that organization.

Mike

Originally posted by the editor
    As I said earlier I only know one other women right now that is in HVAC. I have talked to alot of other women though, to let them know this is something that they can do if they are into tech stuff. [/B]

There are many women in HVAC. In fact, Contracting Business magazine has even helped to found a woman's association called "Women In HVACR" and we sponsor a contest each year highlighting the best women entrepreneurs in the industry. Our July issue highlights the 2006 Woman of The Year in HVAC. It will be on our website in a few days. Meanwhile, you can go to http://www.contractingbusiness.com and search for WOman of the Year to find our past winners.

If you're interested in joining Women In HVACR, I can put you in touch with the president of that organization.

Mike
    [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that would be great.

Thanks Brandy

Dice will probly join.......

Originally posted by bigbird
    Dice will probly join.......
    Who do you think the president is?

Wait till Brandy finds out she has to submit that wet t-shirt photo with her application.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Marry an HVAC tech or owner, and the woman is in The HVAC Industry, like it or not

Hey all I got the job at Sporlan I start next Wed.

Still gotta go sign up for classes this year though, guess I'll do that next week some time.

Brandy

That is great!

Congrats.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213