+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I was just kidding!!!!

Post Likes

I was just kidding!!!!

Someone must have read one of my posts about the reason for global warming millions of years ago was because of dinosaur flatulence. Now I seem to have started a whole new scientific theory for the eco-scammers to use;
    "A simple mathematical model suggests that the microbes living in sauropod dinosaurs may have produced enough methane to have an important effect on the Mesozoic climate," researcher Dave Wilkinson of Liverpool John Moores University said in a statement.
    "Indeed, our calculations suggest that these dinosaurs could have produced more methane than all modern sources - both natural and man-made - put together," Wilkinson said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/gas-dinosaur-f...184418164.html

I don't have the energy to find where I made the comment about dinosaurs having caused global warming by farting before mankind ever made an appearance on planet Earth, but it was a joke.....OMG! These people really will say just about anything to get us to believe we are causing global warming.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Someone must have read one of my posts about the reason for global warming millions of years ago was because of dinosaur flatulence.
    I don’t care about global warming. Warmer eras are called “primes” because life flourished under them. I do care about pollution, and I care about dependency on exhaustible natural resources. I support the “green energy” because I support alternatives, and more choices. Luck favors the prepared…just sayin.

Post Likes
    I must be behind the times. I thought the earth was cooling and there was going to be a food shortage. Guess ive been out of the loop.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzzlle View Post
    I must be behind the times. I thought the earth was cooling and there was going to be a food shortage. Guess ive been out of the loop.
    I guess so. In our area we have had very unusually high temperatures, record breaking temperatures. Our fruit trees actually have fruit on them. Hurray!

Post Likes
    Regardless of if it gets hotter or colder, our services will still be in demand!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Someone must have read one of my posts about the reason for global warming millions of years ago was because of dinosaur flatulence. Now I seem to have started a whole new scientific theory for the eco-scammers to use; http://news.yahoo.com/gas-dinosaur-f...184418164.html

I don't have the energy to find where I made the comment about dinosaurs having caused global warming by farting before mankind ever made an appearance on planet Earth, but it was a joke.....OMG! These people really will say just about anything to get us to believe we are causing global warming.
    Funny then I wonder how our planet survived the era of the dinosaurs. I guess we were sure lucky to be hit by that giant meteorite and all the bad dinosaurs along with nearly all the rest of life was extinguished back then.

Well now at least we are fortunate enough to have in our mists enlightened environmentalists and liberals who possess the infinite wisdom to know what to do to save our planet by lowering our standard of living back to the cave man days. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    One of the early Mars rovers had a gadget to measure farts. Actually methane. The thought was methane = carbon based life. If Robo's other post about the other possible sources of oil maybe the gadget was pointless.
    We are here on Earth to fart around ......Kurt Vonnegut

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

Post Likes

Wink

Have yall heard they are now recommending to stop on the side of the road and fart in your in gas tank to conserve oil?

Post Likes
    A couple of years ago, I decided I would do some research on global warming and global cooling.

After some googling and reading... the OLDEST published article I could find was printed in the New York Times; It was fussing about how the world was gonna freeze to death because of something or another mankind was doing...

Care to guess the date?

May of 1921. NO, that is not a typo. The polecats have been blowing this smoke at us for over 90 years now... and like a bunch of fools... we believe them every time.

Seems folks would use their noodle once in a while.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    A couple of years ago, I decided I would do some research on global warming and global cooling.

After some googling and reading... the OLDEST published article I could find was printed in the New York Times; It was fussing about how the world was gonna freeze to death because of something or another mankind was doing...

Care to guess the date?

May of 1921. NO, that is not a typo. The polecats have been blowing this smoke at us for over 90 years now... and like a bunch of fools... we believe them every time.

Seems folks would use their noodle once in a while.

It seems you may be referring to the theory of Milankovitch Cycles or related theories from the late teens to twenties and or theories of periodic ice ages. I don't know what a polecat is other than a weasel or what the conspiracy theory was from the twenties related to a global cooling theory.

Post Likes
    I heard the fart/burp theory today on the radio and worked up a good blaster with the window down.

Saw the new led light bulbs today, 37 dollars each. I sure hope all you tree huggers hurry up and buy some. Let me know how they work out for ya.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Post Likes
    I just ate some baked beans with onions and Italian sausage.. Better stock up on dem carbon credits

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in