H-E-L-L-O Al Sharpton, you-whooo, where are you now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...duty-Iraq.html

not one freaking word outa that chump or his mistress Jesse Jackson....

Im shocked
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Yea, don't hold your breath waiting for Uncle Al to show up here. No walkin' around money to be made in this one. That's his motivation, his favorite color is GREEN...........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

And nothing from loud mouth Hussein Obama nor Holder either. I mean the double standard and racism is so in your face anymore it's like living in the Twilight Zone.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Al and his band only take up for black folk. They dont give a hill of beans for some white dude.

I still need to hear more details on this case..... there is talk of an altercation.... but we dont know exactly what and who started the ball rolling on this one.

Nobody down there is talking....... Ive heard the family is offering a reward for someone to come forward and tell exactly what happened but Id say anyone at the party is too scared to come forward.

What gets me is that with so little details let out about the crime......they have 4 suspects behind bars with no chance of bail.......

Cops gotta know something......

A bullet can kill in an instant and you can regret that instinctual decision forever.

4 Guys stomping another man to death can take a lot longer and you have the time to stop yourself or your other assailants, unless of course you are ALL EVIL A$$HOLES!
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)