Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

“If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Very nice Russell, like I said earlier I will be purchasing shortly! Looks great and will be a nice addition to tool arsenal. LOL
    You're Only As Good As Your Last Service Call or Install.....Make it Count!

lovely, cant wait to order a set, is there a release date yet

Quote Originally Posted by Vettgetsmwet04 View Post
    lovely, cant wait to order a set, is there a release date yet
    Its out and ready to go.
    You're Only As Good As Your Last Service Call or Install.....Make it Count!

Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    looks greak Russ,, can you please elaborate on the manifold itself? looks a lot like an Imperial Eastman.

are yours made inhouse or are they subcontracted out? has there been rebuild kits yet produced?

i realize its just been released but as a KISS= keep it simple stupid kind of guy i really like yellow jackets model 41. is it possible to produce just the electronics and allow a guy to use the manifold of his choice? ( hey Doug L., that was a great idea!).

or maybe after using the stock manifold i'll have another favorite manifold.

thanks Russ, im sure other guys have these questions too

Quote Originally Posted by ch4man View Post
    looks greak Russ,, can you please elaborate on the manifold itself? looks a lot like an Imperial Eastman.

are yours made inhouse or are they subcontracted out? has there been rebuild kits yet produced?

i realize its just been released but as a KISS= keep it simple stupid kind of guy i really like yellow jackets model 41. is it possible to produce just the electronics and allow a guy to use the manifold of his choice? ( hey Doug L., that was a great idea!).

or maybe after using the stock manifold i'll have another favorite manifold.

thanks Russ, im sure other guys have these questions too
    The manifold is original. Designed by us and manufactured by our normal suppliers. Piston style. And you can not purchase just the electronics.

Still trying to figure how the two point linear calibration works if one of the points is only correct under standard conditions
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

uh oh the vidieo is gone..............

that's not a good sign

Russell, want to elaborate?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    uh oh the vidieo is gone..............

that's not a good sign

Russell, want to elaborate?
    They've been moved.

Part I

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fieldpie.../1/eLAZKHAGxfM

Part II

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fieldpie.../0/h47u5X6wtsY

I noticed that a disclaimer was added explaining that misuse would void the warranty.

Hey "Russ", who's the voice in the vid? Grrrrr!! <wink>

Can I ask if it was the same single set of gauges used throughout the collectively not too brutally real word by any means (conctrete is far less forgiving than grass is from any height as is a true blizard and it's harsh resulting working conditions or so I'd have to imagine versus a five star accomodated overnight stay in the freezer) torture tests or were they new ones for each stunt and also I'd like to know why either "it" or "they" weren't hOoked up to any operational systems both before and after the tests to prove them properly functioning in all of the capabilites and features you are promoting with them in the first place?

sOn, iS yOur dAdDy avaIlAble tO puT oN tHe lIne?

They do look awesome though.

well if u have your digital gauges out in a blizzard, then u will probably cause them problems, i still have three sets of analouge gauges for this reason, 99% of the time your not working in blizzard type conditions, so refrane when these conditions are present, also if u drop anything on concrete it will likely not work afterward, if u drop your recovery system, vacuum pump, gauges, tool bag, yourself.

the key is, is to take care of your tools, every tool i own is digital, i never drop them, ive never had to replace one due to droping it or getting it out in bad weather and it failing afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacrmedic View Post
    They've been moved.

Part I

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fieldpie.../1/eLAZKHAGxfM

Part II

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fieldpie.../0/h47u5X6wtsY

I noticed that a disclaimer was added explaining that misuse would void the warranty.
    That is because if they didn't put that in, there would be people who abused them expecting them to be replaced under warranty.

Any warranty needs to have reasonable exclusions, misuse should not be covered under warranty, I am sure Fieldpiece like most other companies look at warranty claims as an effort to take care of its customers but can't be expected to give unlimited warranties.

I am looking forward to trying out my new FP Sman3.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast