Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doesn't mean I buy much from them.........

The Chinese in Canada also contribute to society...... I think Vancouver is pretty much owned by the Chinese....who by the way pay taxes on all those businesses and the properties they own..... and even the hard working Chinese immigrants contribute their fair share in paying taxes.

I wish we could trade in some of our mexicans and non working non producing non tax paying black and white citizens for some hard working chinamen and chinawomen.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Its sad whats happening to this country...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5G...ature=youtu.be

Roy
    As long as we buy Jap and Korean cars we should point no fingers!

I don't have an problem with honest competition. I DO have a problem with competition from people and countries that construct their rules just to extract as much money as possible from the rest of the world.

OK, I know that is exactly what Britain, the US and Canada and most of the western world did to China and many other countries but we did not (correct me if I am wrong) do it to the point of bankrupting the country.

This is what China is doing to the US now, and to Europe to some extent. India is not doing it, neither is Brazil and other emerging powers to the same extent. And we are partly to blame for having an ideology that blinds us into believing ours is the only way to do business. I don't blame others for seeing that loophole and taking advantage of it. I do hold us responsible for not responding to it sooner.

those jap and korean cars along with those german cars are made right here in america.it was the same arguement back in the 80s about H-D and the jap bikes the jap bikes put more money into the american economy than harley did thru dealers employeees and sales and the only thing that saved harley was they started outsourcing thier parts to the japs [B]jap electronics jap carbs jap suspensions, if the govt wouldnt double tax corporate profits from overseas some of those companies would create more jobs here. and as those dgreedy companies wanting to make a profit for thier share holders your retirement fund may be one of them so dont complain

The gov.double taxes our companies too,first at the company level than the investor. The Japs exaggerate the cost of stuff made in Japan,than sell the product to another corporation here.Showing less profit and therefore pay less tax.And the profit goes over seas!

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    The gov.double taxes our companies too,first at the company level than the investor. The Japs exaggerate the cost of stuff made in Japan,than sell the product to another corporation here.Showing less profit and therefore pay less tax.And the profit goes over seas!
    So let me get this straight....our government allows them to pay no federal taxes at all and saves them from going bankrupt...just so they can move to another country?

God bless the corporations eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So let me get this straight....our government allows them to pay no federal taxes at all and saves them from going bankrupt...just so they can move to another country?

God bless the corporations eh?
    Where does it say that,less is not no,where does it say save or bankrupt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12