Building America's KGB

my dad's friend is a gun dealer.

he's currently in the process of moving out of state, ...for obvious reasons.

he's out of state and he gets a call from the ATF (organization currently under investigation for gun running)
    they say they are at his house and they want to go through is sales records.

so he jams back to California.

they go through his records and the agent tells him , "we noticed you miss abbreviated a state"
    he says "you gotta be kidding me"
    ATF agent says "no, you don't understand, this is a big deal, i can call my supervisor for this"

the ATF were nice guys though, they didn't drag him off to jail for miss abbreviating a state.

Nothing surprises me with this agency... What a bunch of maroons....

Probably important from a legal standpoint.

A good lawyer could have a court case thrown out for a technical mistake such as that.

Kind of hard for them to find a gun sold to MN if it was really sold to MI,
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Kind of hard for them to find a gun sold to MN if it was really sold to MI,
    Exactly.

EY! you know how you guys are always talking about how German people should have simply walked away from the Nazi government because they were dragging off Jews?

TODAY'S YOU'RE CHANCE!!!

now's your chance to step in and save constitutionally protected gun owners from being dragged off!
    what do we do first?

...or...
    would you rather make excuses?
    ...i'll start you off....'b...b..b...but that was different...'

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    EY! you know how you guys are always talking about how German people should have simply walked away from the Nazi government because they were dragging off Jews?

TODAY'S YOU'RE CHANCE!!!

now's your chance to step in and save constitutionally protected gun owners from being dragged off!
    what do we do first?

...or...
    would you rather make excuses?
    ...i'll start you off....'b...b..b...but that was different...'
    Who is dragging law abiding Jews away? By the way, your dad did not get dragged away even though he was a bad boy.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Who is dragging law abiding Jews away? By the way, your dad did not get dragged away even though he was a bad boy.
    Oh just you wait
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Haha Eric Holder can get caught red handed blowing up the Murrah building and running guns and explosives into Mexico to demonize the second amendment but god forbid you miss abbreviate a state. When they take the guns, which they inevitably will, its all over. Its classic tyranny but no one wants to pay attention.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Well, Vladamir Hussein Obama will have MUCH MORE FLEXIBILITY if the suckas re-elect him come Nov. Stay tuned.........The best is yet to come..........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

My local gun dealer tells me that the BATF gets real serious if they so much as miss placing a comma in a date. The BATF is constantly looking for some reason to give them a lower rating which eventually will cause them to lose their firearms sales license.

At the same time the BATF themselves is directly in violation of their own laws. In fact, according to my local gun dealer many of the BATF agents have no real understanding of their own regulations and often accuse them of violations that are not actually violations.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"