ak-900 on standard manifolds.

ak-900 on standard manifolds.

can a digi-cool be mounted on a rothenberger, cps or refco manifold? what is the distance between the pressure transducers on a digi-cool? also what is thread size of pressure transducers is it 1/8 BSP, can you remove the pressure transducers use thread tape and screw the pressure transducers into the manifold block whith out adaptors then fit the plastics?
    What is the cost of just the electronic part of the ak-900 manifold from digi-cool.

Quote Originally Posted by redback View Post
    can a digi-cool be mounted on a rothenberger, cps or refco manifold? YES!what is the distance between the pressure transducers on a digi-cool? I believe that it's 4.2"also what is thread size of pressure transducers is it 1/8 BSP, can you remove the pressure transducers use thread tape and screw the pressure transducers into the manifold block whith out adaptors then fit the plastics? Typically, you use 1/8" NPT swivel elbows and adapters to fit the head to the manifold.
    What is the cost of just the electronic part of the ak-900 manifold from digi-cool.
    As to the last question, you'd have to call Digi-cool to find out.

FWIW, I'm quite happy with the manifold that comes with it, but I would love (and have paid extra) for a 4 valve.

I dont see the 1/8" NPT swivel elbows on the digicool site. Anyone have a link for a seller in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by dcoolair View Post
    I dont see the 1/8" NPT swivel elbows on the digicool site. Anyone have a link for a seller in the USA.
    Any hydraulic hose shop will have them and should have different styles of them. Some will have the smaller ones and some will have the larger ones.
    You can also use straight fittings and do this. But your warranty would probably be over.
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1070851

thanks