Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

best power tools

Milwaukee or Bosch what's your prefrence. Or whatever brand you think is best. Just tell me why . I'm dissapointed with my milwaukee set was gonna try to find a swap for Bosch set or maybe sell it or pawn it for the cash to buy a new set

DeWalt.

Very sad, Milwaukee is no longer what it was.It was a great power tool. But Milwaukee is now having them made in CHINA, You would be best to buy an older Used milwaukee than a new one. I have milwaukee tools 20 years old. Still work good. i recently bought a new Milwaukee right angle grinder ,it burned out in months. saw it was made in china.I replaced it with a Hilti Good tool,but expensive. Shame on Milwaukee. They claim the tools from China are the same, Yeah ok, And R-22 won't go up in price any more.

I'm very happy with the milwaukee M12 tools.

I have the impact and just bought a 3/8 chuck drill.

They work quite well, in my opinion and fit nicely in my Veto bag.

I have Milwaukee and Makita. No problems with either.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 05-06-2012 at 10:15 AM.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Maybe Milwaukee has some new better tools.Don't know about the M12 line. i was not happy with the grinder I bought.Will check out the M12 line.Like I said, i have some older milwaukee tools over 20 years old. Time will tell on your M12 tools. Hope they hold up.

I find my 18v makita drill, impact satisfy all my work needs, are light and have a great battery life aswell as charge very quickly which is nice on a job. I also carry around a corded Dewalt drill/hammer drill just incase I get into some heavy drilling some days.

I've had no problems with all my Hitachi tools
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

My M12 impact is about 18 months old.

It is a daily driver and isn't babied at all.

Can't beat the price/performance point, either, IMO.

the makita impact is pretty good, a lot of techs in my company use it and when I have i feel like its the best one out there, reasonably priced too. I might pick one up too.

Been using Makita for 8 yrs with zero issues. Dropped off ladders and roofs and still good to go.

One of my helpers uses Milwaukee. Feels like a decent tool in my hand. Dewalt feels like a toy or black and decker in my hand.

Milwaukee has a new drill out, called the 'fuel'. They advertise the new motor is brushless and battery life is lots longer due to more efficient motor. From the little I have read, it appears the motor may be a variation of an ECM design... anyone know anything about this?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Been using Makita for 8 yrs with zero issues. Dropped off ladders and roofs and still good to go.

One of my helpers uses Milwaukee. Feels like a decent tool in my hand. Dewalt feels like a toy or black and decker in my hand.
    depends on where you get your dewalt from, their stuff from home depot is a little more toyish, if you get it from a real hardware store you really can't go wrong with dewalt. When my drill dies I want to splurge and get hilti.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast