Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: carrier 48ss

  1. #1

    carrier 48ss

    I have a carrier 48ss-036100331 that was converted to propane when it was installed in 1998. I now want to convert back to natural gas, but was told that I need the original fllue baffle and limit switch. Carrier no longer makes these parts. Does anyone know where I might be able to get these parts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Please don't make duplicate threads, your other one was deleted.
    Contractor locator map


    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event