Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Gay Mirage

This is about Obamas statements,last week.He needs people to think and talk about something else than the lousy job he is doing with our economy!

I have a fag in my kitchen right now.
    smoking is illegal now

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    This is about Obamas statements,last week.He needs people to think and talk about something else than the lousy job he is doing with our economy!
    This issue will have been established old news by election day. The economy will still be 'the economy' then.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

I stopped lighting up fag's years ago. Cali will probably be the first to outlaw smoking in ones own home though. Probably under Brown (shirt).
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    y'all could be gay for all I care. there will be more women to choose from for me. I recently broke up with my gf and will be on the prowl again, soon. be gay my friends. left all the pretty women for me to choose from.
    Just think, if you went both ways, you could double your chances of finding love again......I'm just saying....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Just think, if you went both ways, you could double your chances of finding love again......I'm just saying....
    no thanks. the female kind is enough for me. I don't want my partner to have more body hair than me or adam's apple.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    no thanks. the female kind is enough for me. I don't want my partner to have more body hair than me or adam's apple.
    Boy are you picky. No wonder you're alone. Your criteria eliminates interspecies dating as well as most Greek and other Mediteranian women I have dated.....

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Boy are you picky. No wonder you're alone. Your criteria eliminates interspecies dating as well as most Greek and other Mediteranian women I have dated.....
    as long as she shaved that's fine .
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Also not anything a threesome can not be capable of. Is it okay in your mind that a threesome marriage is also okay based on that logic?

That was not intended to be a loaded question, but I can honestly see that it has some pitfalls, so to be fair I will break it down into variable possibilities for clarity:

3 guys?
    3 women?
    2 guys, 1 woman?
    1 guy, 2 women?

Basically a 4 part question. I'm glad I did not suggest a foursome, the possible combinations would have made that really annoying to work out.

Not that kind of glad either.
    Funny you should mention that. At work our resident horny dog was on a ladder and a woman asked the guy she was with what is the term for two guys and a girl (the current slang). Of course ladder boy knew and answered. He told us about it at coffee and the conversation sort of went downhill. Something about the two guys being gay and the woman still being left out. I said, no, she was there to hold the camera.

Said it makes sense, if it were three guys it would not work out, you still are short someone holding the camera.

OK you had to be there.

I know there are some religious organizations that condone a man with more than one wife. I do not think a Western country recognizes a marriage with more than one spouse though. In some cultures it seems to work though. Mind you they are mainly male dominated ones. I have met gay couples here but I have yet to meet a 'coupling' of three people of any combination of sex yet. I think it would be very rare in our society for one person to play second fiddle to another for the affections of yet another.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Funny you should mention that. At work our resident horny dog was on a ladder and a woman asked the guy she was with what is the term for two guys and a girl (the current slang). Of course ladder boy knew and answered. He told us about it at coffee and the conversation sort of went downhill. Something about the two guys being gay and the woman still being left out. I said, no, she was there to hold the camera.

Said it makes sense, if it were three guys it would not work out, you still are short someone holding the camera.

OK you had to be there.

I know there are some religious organizations that condone a man with more than one wife. I do not think a Western country recognizes a marriage with more than one spouse though. In some cultures it seems to work though. Mind you they are mainly male dominated ones. I have met gay couples here but I have yet to meet a 'coupling' of three people of any combination of sex yet. I think it would be very rare in our society for one person to play second fiddle to another for the affections of yet another.
    Male dominated threesomes is very common. Muslims and mormons. So you are okay with that? Or just in denial it happens?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Closed minded people sure do have some strange beliefs.

You think you can place gay threesomes strictly on Muslims and Mormons? You might check your Christian preacher next Sunday...he might give you a hot dog and invite the cable guy over while he's at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Male dominated threesomes is very common. Muslims and mormons. So you are okay with that? Or just in denial it happens?
    Mormons only condoned polygamy for about 40 years from Joseph Smith creating the cultist styled religion. By 1890, after having been denied statehood over the polygamy issue, Mormons under the Latter Day Saints, LDS, had completely disassociated itself with polygamy.

It is funny too; Republicans were the main foe of Mormons in the 19th Century, and now, a Mormon is running for president as a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Closed minded people sure do have some strange beliefs.

You think you can place gay threesomes strictly on Muslims and Mormons? You might check your Christian preacher next Sunday...he might give you a hot dog and invite the cable guy over while he's at it.
    I don't know anything about these hot dog and cable guy events you seem to be so up on. I must really be closed minded....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast