Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Gay Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    You're reading too much into it. Let me simplify it for you....

IF everyone was gay & no one saw fit to have sex w/a female, how long do you think their society would last? Or how long would it last if there were only men or only women?

Gay people are an aberration, not the norm. I see no reason to let them enjoy the same privileges of marriage & child-rearing as normal men & women. And furthermore I think there should be no reason for them to complain about it, because they don't want to get married or raise children initially because love is overwhelming their hearts: they're doing it because they want society as a whole to see them as a normal part of life, which would be possible if they could raise children & get married.

So while the occurrence of homosexuality happens in society I don't think it should ever be seen as normal.
    Seems like we could use a few more gays with the amount of people in the world. We are not in any danger of extinguishing the human race with our sexual preferences. You may see no reason to grant them what privilege? To join together as a pair to meet the trials and tribulations of life? To commit to each other? Heck, there are less worthy straight people to bestow the right of marriage.

And why would anyone not be seen as being a normal part of society? Not sure if you have noticed but they actually are a part of our normal society.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    Marriage was instituted by God , not man was my point.
    Homosexuality is a disease that should be eradicated.
    Years ago a few sick people spread this disease into our political system.

See, once they figured out that the Holy Bible condemned their disgusting way, it ( the Bible ) and the people who believe in the bible became their enemy.
    Decades later our very constitution is being challenged by these very people, and those who either sympathize with them or condone their behavior , or have simply been brainwashed , since they control the educational system as well.
    They hide their agenda very well, most of the time.
    And it seems the disease is one that will never be eradicated. We could have witch hunts and try to reprogram these people but then you might as well go after liberals and reprogram them to be good conservatives. Might not be much of a free society then though.

Actually I think there is more condemnation coming from the bible crowd towards the gays than the other way around. Why would they not run under the protection of your constitution, the one that says all men are equal and promises liberty and freedom? Last I checked your constitution does not allow the eradication of people due to their race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and a few other things thrown in. You are not Iran you know.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

For those of you on the shirt bus, i said.
    Homosexuality should be erradicated not homosexuals.

Remember when it was considered wrong?
    Remember when people could express their viewpoint on it and not be guilty of a hate crime?
    The gay community in tandem with the liberal community, one on the same as it where , have an agenda, and yes they do hold us in contempt, absolutely they do.
    Where is Geer anyway?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Why do so many gays feel the need to speak with that lisp, or whatever you want to call it?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Why do so many gays feel the need to speak with that lisp, or whatever you want to call it?
    Their lips are numb????
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

The gays have united for a common cause and rally for that cause creating an image of having much more commonality than actually exists. From watching the news it would seem half of America is gay when in reality the same percentage exists as 100 years ago. Gays are typically smart, well educated, successful and have the ability to lobby congress for equal rights as well as the media. I remember when I was in school kids commonly called their enemies faggots and homo's. Today that same behavior would likely get someone expelled from school. As for my personal opinion I don't give a rats @$$ what they do as long as they don't hit on me. Its called "respect" and I demand it.

In Judeo-Christian theological, marriage is defined as the life joining of a man and a woman. The Old Testament gives examples of the Hebrews desire for poligamy, like the pagas, so rules were set down that still followed that marriage was between opposite sexes. There is simply no basis for homosexuals to be considered married other than to be offensive to the theological beliefs of others.

From a legal standpoint, legal unions can create the exact same legal bond between two men, two women, a cow and man or what ever society winds up with by the time this Sodomic era is over comes up with. There is no need for marriage to be mocked in order for homosexuals to be legally bound to one another.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm not sure which ones but I promise there are religions out there that "allow" same sex marriage, and America is the freedom of religion country are we not?

I say let them be....there are many MANY things that so called christians do that are against the teachings of God....we are ALL guilty of sinning...and being the judge of these people is against Gods will as God is the only judge.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    How did the topic change from trevors murder to homos ???

Am I missing something ???
    Yes corny, you appear to be missing a firm grip on reality.

You may want to go to the first post in this thread and get your bearings.

As for the whole gay marriage thing, I've no opinion.

I've no interest in the personal lives of blokes who think that sex is just a pain in the backside...

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

I am all for gay men, leaves more women for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I'm not sure which ones but I promise there are religions out there that "allow" same sex marriage, and America is the freedom of religion country are we not?

I say let them be....there are many MANY things that so called christians do that are against the teachings of God....we are ALL guilty of sinning...and being the judge of these people is against Gods will as God is the only judge.
    It is not a matter of there now being religions that allow homosexual marriages, it is a matter of marriage not being designed for homosexual relations. Can you show one religion that condones homosexual marriage based on any theological grounds?

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I am all for gay men, leaves more women for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very good point, as well as a positive attitude. Always look on the bright side; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiL...tailpage#t=26s

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    For those of you on the shirt bus, i said.
    Homosexuality should be erradicated not homosexuals.

Remember when it was considered wrong?
    Remember when people could express their viewpoint on it and not be guilty of a hate crime?
    The gay community in tandem with the liberal community, one on the same as it where , have an agenda, and yes they do hold us in contempt, absolutely they do.
    Where is Geer anyway?
    How can you eradicate homosexuality and not homosexuals? Tie them up so they can not do it? The new bondage society. Anybody have a spare ball gag?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast