Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay Mirage

The Gay Mirage

a lot of Americans are making mistakes by voting the way they think sounds right, issues controlled by emotion.
    America is not a country that passes laws because things sound right, we have very strict limits of what the government can and can't do.
    straying from this idea is working out very well for the elites.

the gay marriage issue has been pushed to the forefront by homosexuals who really have no interest in a long term monogamous relationship. the effort is to get America to officially recognize homosexuality.

i'm not sure why the government ever felt the need to get heavily involved in marriage in the first place.
    if marriage stayed as a religious practice, there would be no problems.
    it seems it was a non-religious action, the government extended marriage to people who were not religious.

you get married and your marriage is recognized by God.
    if it's recognized by Nancy Pelosi, who the hell cares?

homosexuals have no claim to call marriage a "right", neither does anyone else.
    the rules of marriage are defined by the public, and in the churches by the religious.
    if we place on the government a right to marriage, then why can't i say i have a right to be on the Supreme Court?
    because there are rules that are defined by the public and the government.
    there's nothing fair about these rules.
    a homosexual may claim they don't have the tax advantage, ..but they don't have the tax advantage of a corporation either.

the only right homosexuals have on this subject, is the right to a co-habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    the gay marriage issue has been pushed to the forefront by homosexuals who really have no interest in a long term monogamous relationship. the effort is to get America to officially recognize homosexuality.
    Not that I disagree necessarily but I've seen a lot of these types of discussions and I think that this is the first time I've heard this particular claim. So I'm just wondering what the basis for it is.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Not that I disagree necessarily but I've seen a lot of these types of discussions and I think that this is the first time I've heard this particular claim. So I'm just wondering what the basis for it is.
    I do not know you have not heard this before it has ben known this was the homo's agenda for years. They want all forms of perversion to be aceptable, lok into their conection to NAMBLA.

That has nothing to do with what I asked.

Please read again? Note the underlined part this time. *shrug*
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post

it used to be, in the olden days, homosexuals would denounce marriage.
    all of the sudden, during the same year, homosexuals started to converge on city halls across the country, ...one state at a time, saying they want to be married.

anyone who wants to live in the world of common sense knows that this is political action, not because homosexuals suddenly all decided to be married one day.

even in Los Angeles, gay marriage was denied several times.
    they keep placing the issue on the ballot until they find a way to pass it.
    this is massive political backing, not a few people trying to get "rights"

I really think this is one of those minor issues that is blown way out of proportion in order to keep us looking away from where the real corruption is taking place.

Just a guess.

Just let them get married and be miserable like the rest of most married couples.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Just let them get married and be miserable like the rest of most married couples.
    It seems that people that are pro queer have this statement memorized.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Give them the same tax write offs and be done with it.
    Marriage is out of the question, ethically, morally.
    I do not like when some lite in his loafers lib tries to compare my marriage to his.
    Its not the same.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It seems that people that are pro queer have this statement memorized.
    And I thought I just made it up. Not having much of a memory does that though.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I was anti gay marriage until I met my wife...we would debate about it for hours and it usually ended up in her upset at me for the rest of the night. So after two years of this i realized I was fighting for really no reason, it's a stupid argument based off of old world beliefs, and we all know how a lot of the old timers believe....hate anything that aint white or that you can't understand.

I thought that's why we had Woodstock? To change that old way of believing.

America...land of the free...as long as your not of a different color...gay...a child...a criminal...on the clock at work...driving a car...I could go on forever with this list.

I think we have the word free confused with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    Give them the same tax write offs and be done with it.
    Marriage is out of the question, ethically, morally.
    I do not like when some lite in his loafers lib tries to compare my marriage to his.
    Its not the same.
    How is it unethical with them being able to get married? Maybe ethics is not the term you were really looking for. Who is comparing your marriage to another person's (actually it does sound like you are comparing their marriage to yours though)?

I take thee to love and care for, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer...

Don't see anything in the above that gays are incapable of.

I'm a live and let live kind of guy. So gays dont bother me any more than non gays do. Having said that, to me marriage is part of a bigger family commitment that usually involves having kids. Sure not all heterosexuals have kids but no gays have their own kids. Marriage is for a man and a woman in large part to start a family IMO. Let gays call themselves life partners or whatever else they want but I just dont see gays and marriage in the same sentence. Whether you believe in God or not, it just doesn't seem like the natural order of how life was intended to be. To me its common sense, marriage is one man and one woman, if that makes me old fashioned, or whatever, so be it.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast