+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PH and Conductivity Sensors-What are you using?

Post Likes

PH and Conductivity Sensors-What are you using?

We are looking to monitor PH and Conductivity. Anyone doing this and if so what are you using. I am looking for 4-20 or0-10VDC.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    http://www.walchem.com/products/cont...ec_WDEC410.htm
    Conductivity only, need accessory board for the 4-20mA output

http://www.advantagecontrols.com/pro...?category_id=2
    The Megatron looks pretty decent and has a number of options. We have one of these, but an OEM setup, no remote tie in yet. Honestly I like the setup of this one better overall. Conductivity probe only goes in one way, flow sensor in clear setup.

Either way protect them both from excessive heat/direct sunlight. We've built covers for all of ours as they tend to die prematurely w/o them.

You monitoring PH to verify the chemical feed is working or you actually controlling off of it as well?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in