Staefa Controls support

Staefa Controls support

Does anyone know if the 1993 vintage of Staefa controls is still supported? I believe the controllers are "smart II". There is no front end or network controllers, the last tenant must have walked off with them....

I know it is old but the owner is looking for a short term solution to getting a mothballed system up and running.....

Thanks.

call:
    http://www.aironhvac.com/building-au...gement-system/

talk to Dave, he might be able to help you.

seimens has a smart II driver for a tridium ax jace through there Talon line , I have done one of these integrations , luckily the installing contractor left good records and point lists.

Chuz is correct there is a smart II driver in AX Tridium. I u contact Seimens, they can put u in contact with a Staefa dealer in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by ACxpert View Post
    Does anyone know if the 1993 vintage of Staefa controls is still supported? I believe the controllers are "smart II". There is no front end or network controllers, the last tenant must have walked off with them....

I know it is old but the owner is looking for a short term solution to getting a mothballed system up and running.....

Thanks.
    Wow. Is that the Staefa EMS that takes the hand held tool to adjust S.P's at the VAV's ?

Here's my solution to a building filled with broken unavailable Staefa junk and being limited to a budget.

dammit....one more time.

Did I mention I had a restrictive budget ? Anyway after 50% of the staefa hot and cold deck controllers went south and our shop staefa stash used up and a building owner not willing to put up the scratch to install a new EMS system I resorted to T775 controllers and Belimo actuators with modulating thermostats.

Works great. S/S on a 40 ton air handler with staging outputs based off cold deck temperatures with reset on return air. Hot deck controls boiler valve with OAT input starting boiler pump through time clock and interlocks.

Staging controller is interlocked through AHU starter via ct....lets see T775 time clock function on the left went south after three years ( its a horrible TC anyway ) owner didnt want to buy a new one so bottom left timer is now controlling start stop.