+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TA System 7 interfacing to Tridium WebAx?

Post Likes

TA System 7 interfacing to Tridium WebAx?

We are looking at a project that the old building has existing older TAC Zone II system. The new building will be a Niagra WebAX which is required to interface with the exisiting system.
    Does anyone here know any driver or anyway to integrate to a Tridium Ax system?

Thanks

Post Likes
    No one knows?

Post Likes
    Only one day and asking for free advice?

I guess we could keep 'bumping' your thread with a bunch of "Nope, I don't know".

From the site rules, link in my signature.
    "12. Do not double post or bump

Choose the correct category or section for your thread and put it in only one category forum. Also, if your thread has not received any new posts lately it will slide down the list, so be it. Do not post a reply just to bump it up the list."

I understand wanting an answer quickly, but being impatient/pushy won't help your cause. With that said I do hope someone will help you find a solution, but keep in mind you're asking for free advice, so courtesy goes a long ways.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in