Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 183 to 195 of 246

Thread: obama

  1. #183
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    Lets see 39 billion x 4 Quarters = 156 billion,that could more than the GNP of NZ!

  2. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Lets see 39 billion x 4 Quarters = 156 billion,that could more than the GNP of NZ!
    And your point is?

  3. #185
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    That NZ is a pimple on someone's rear end!

  4. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    That NZ is a pimple on someone's rear end!
    I am glad to see that intellectuals are still alive in our industry. What great understanding you have of the world.
    Keep up the good work.

  5. #187
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    Only sinking to your level,in your above posts! At least I am right and not posting a lot of BS!

  6. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Only sinking to your level,in your above posts! At least I am right and not posting a lot of BS!
    Lets see how right you are.

    New Zealand is a land mass, and is not an organic lump, so your are wrong on that account.
    It is located in the Southern Pacific, not located on someones rear end. so you are wrong on that account.
    So if being wrong on all issues is being right, then keeping being right.

    So you are sinking to my level, what sheeple! do you not have the constitution to be your own person and have the fortitude to stand by your own standards.

    Why do you not offer your BS to counter my BS, or do have you to be told what to say by the shepherd.

  7. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    376
    Ok, I give up, barbar is right... NZ's government model need's to be adopted by the rest of the world because it's the only model that works or has ever worked. It works soo perfectly that one would not even know they are being governed. It's perfect, what more could anyone ever want...

    And barbar is such a perfect guy too... He is all knowing of everything... Not only that, he's kind, attentive, never makes a mistake; why, he's perfect... So, let's all hear it for barbar and new zealand... They're all perfect and live in a perfect world there.... I'm sorry barbar that I ever aruged with you.... I should have known better....

  8. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by prorefco View Post
    Ok, I give up, barbar is right... NZ's government model need's to be adopted by the rest of the world because it's the only model that works or has ever worked. It works soo perfectly that one would not even know they are being governed. It's perfect, what more could anyone ever want...

    And barbar is such a perfect guy too... He is all knowing of everything... Not only that, he's kind, attentive, never makes a mistake; why, he's perfect... So, let's all hear it for barbar and new zealand... They're all perfect and live in a perfect world there.... I'm sorry barbar that I ever aruged with you.... I should have known better....
    As I am benevolent sheep sh*gger, I say "rise my son" and come out of the wilderness, and embrace beer, barbies and freedom of thought.

  9. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Lets see 39 billion x 4 Quarters = 156 billion,that could more than the GNP of NZ!
    Please note I used the word could.I just though it was a joke that one of our world class companies produces more than your whole country! http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/i...rank/PNB2.html This chart is from 2005,I don't think your GNP went up 30% since.Also Apple is expanding Which I did not take into account. When you post stuff we like to see links,it gives the person a bit of credibility,your posts are such right?

  10. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I am glad to see that intellectuals are still alive in our industry. What great understanding you have of the world.
    Keep up the good work.
    We may do a few of the same things but in the same industry by no means!

  11. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    We may do a few of the same things but in the same industry by no means!
    My apologies, I thought you were in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. I was wrong thanks for putting me right!

  12. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    My apologies, I thought you were in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. I was wrong thanks for putting me right!
    yea,but not in huts!

  13. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    yea,but not in huts!
    it is hard in NZ, I am looking forward to have an inside toilet, running water, carpets, central heating systems and of course refrigeration as I am sick of having to forage for food every day!

    It gets that bad, that I have lick the road for my breakfast.

    On a serious note, yes there are some living in huts (somewhat like your trailer parks but without the wheels) at the moment, as we can not rebuild the housing stock quickly enough after our major earthquakes.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event