Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: obama

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    All I can say is I am glad I live in the United States and not NZ. Oh and you can keep your Liberal Ideoligy with it
    Here here, I agree.. If someone has never lived in the US, they don't have a dog in the fight....

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    All I can say is I am glad I live in the United States and not NZ. Oh and you can keep your Liberal Ideoligy with it
    Well you are unlikely to have the choice, I did, as the United States wanted ME, but I chose NZ, I am forward thinker, not a backwards thinker, so the states was not for me.
    And yes I will keep my open, free thinking, unlimited ideology.
    Glad to see you attempted to answer my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by prorefco View Post
    Here here, I agree.. If someone has never lived in the US, they don't have a dog in the fight....
    Woof woof.

The fact is that states is a great power and what happens in the states does effect the rest of the world. It aids me and many others is the states has a stable moderate govt and a buoyant economy.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Good morning ladies.
    A couple of ***** slaps given, oh that hurt.
    Brainwashed, the only brainwashed on here is those who think they can change and relive the past.
    Left wing I think not, i am a liberal or lateral thinker, which allows me to choose a direction which beset suits my ideology, which can be left and further right wing than you pretenders.
    Corruption/greed, you think that everybody else is like you "Me first and f*** everybody else" Well many of us are not! Where are your facts to show that NZ and the like have large amounts of govt corruption. I gave a list, where is yours, I will accept a right wing version!
    What freedoms are we missing in our social responsible countries.
    For example I am pretty sure we are not allowed to carry around loaded hand guns, It does not really matter, as we have no need to carry hand guns, we don not let the fear of a few dictate our freedom of harmony and happiness.

Netsalt is correct life is not black and white is always grey! And the tone of grey needs to change as time changes.
    Even though you love your government, which admittedly I know nothing about, because I simply don't care about NZ~~~Nothing personal, what I am saying is there is no government on this planet that is not corrupt. If you believe the NZ government is perfect and without corruption, you are fooling yourself. There is no need for any list, every government has it's issues, some not as bad as others.

"Lateral Thinker"? you choose any direction which best suits you ideology? So your a follower, you'll jump on whatever band wagon comes along and is the most popular. Got it. bOh well, good luck with that.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Woof woof.

The fact is that states is a great power and what happens in the states does effect the rest of the world. It aids me and many others is the states has a stable moderate govt and a buoyant economy.
    Most liberals in the world just want the US to be just like them, poor economies, wimpy militaries, and no American "Exceptualism"....

We here in the US know what we need to do to maintain ourselves... A change in administration is at the forefront of our priorities right now....

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Even though you love your government, which admittedly I know nothing about, because I simply don't care about NZ~~~Nothing personal, what I am saying is there is no government on this planet that is not corrupt. If you believe the NZ government is perfect and without corruption, you are fooling yourself. There is no need for any list, every government has it's issues, some not as bad as others.

"Lateral Thinker"? you choose any direction which best suits you ideology? So your a follower, you'll jump on whatever band wagon comes along and is the most popular. Got it. bOh well, good luck with that.
    Totally understand you point of view about NZ, yes only a tiny nation, with little influence on the states.
    I do not think our system is perfect, neither do i believe it is without corruption, it does how ever has a lot less corruption.

No I am not a follower, far from it, a leader especially in the engineering field.
    I do not jump on a band wagons, even though I do vote, which is my responsibility to the community. Changes occur over time, so my opinions need to change to meet the challenges that are placed in front of me.
    Most popular has nothing to do with it.
    I do not have my head up my back side, i smell the roses and the manure that is around me. neither do I live in fear.
    If you can only look to the future by dreaming of the past then I pity you!

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    If austerity fails in Europe anyone who buys T bills is not going to get their money back,how can they their gov. Will default.A weak dollar is mostly good for us.
    If we keep electing incompetent egomaniacs who appeal to to the easily manipulated and run up debts and deficits by the trillions then yes you might be right about T-bills. It may be the only option as investors are forced to just maintain their portfolios value with zero expectation of profit.

When I talk about week dollars Im referring to your averge American who has'nt been hedging against our faliing currency or an exporter who takes advantage of our soft currency by increasing exports. Or manufacturers that invrease export salea because its cheaper to buy American.

A week dollar drives up oil because oil is bought and sold on the world markets with greenbacks. Oil prices bwing hivh drives up the cost of goods and services and since we're dealing with fiat currency too much money will increase inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Got it. conservative - good, liberal - bad, left - bad, right- good . I see that its simple when its all black and white.
    The inevitable emd of any debate with any liberal. Nothing substantiave and no topic related rebut.

The only thing lacking is getting insulted. Usually an implication or even direct reference that Im a racist or a Nazi.....or botg.

Most liberals in the world just want the US to be just like them, poor economies, wimpy militaries, and no American "Exceptualism"....

We here in the US know what we need to do to maintain ourselves... A change in administration is at the forefront of our priorities right now....
    What a load of BS,
    Liberals what strong economies, freedom with responsibility.
    Militiry size is generally speaking is a function of population.
    So you are quite happy for Iran to have Nukes? (trying not to have a wimpy military)
    What Exceptualism do you have now, high crime, high corruption, obesity, fear, diminishing naturalized population, drug dependency, reduced productivity,
    ( There are many skilled americans)
    What do you mean you know how to maintain ourselves, do you not import most of your oil and many of your goods. Where has your production gone.

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    The inevitable emd of any debate with any liberal. Nothing substantiave and no topic related rebut.

The only thing lacking is getting insulted. Usually an implication or even direct reference that Im a racist or a Nazi.....or botg.
    You already know liberals can't handle facts... It sends their little brains into a tizzy and their eyes go into tilt mode... Then they need a reset which can only happen when they drink some more of the koolaid... A obama speech will set 'em straight and then they'll be all ready to start over again...

As an aside, I saw in teh news yesterday that zero's convention at Ohio state was under-attended by 50%... Word has it they made all the people move in close to the front so the place wouldn't look deserted during the photo session... BY contrast, this same venue was attended by 35,000 in 2008 when he was there... This time only 14,000 attended...

What a load of BS,
    So you are quite happy for Iran to have Nukes? (trying not to have a wimpy military)
    What Exceptualism do you have now, high crime, high corruption, obesity, fear, diminishing naturalized population, drug dependency, reduced productivity,( There are many skilled americans)
    What do you mean you know how to maintain ourselves, do you not import most of your oil and many of your goods. Where has you production gone.
    No, we have our big screens and big macs... hahaha

Oh yeah and our guns....

No, we have our big screens and big macs... hahaha

Oh yeah and our guns....
    Damn, you got me on the big macs. I just luv my Mac Attack (2 big macs fries and a coke about US$8)

I surrender!
    Last edited by barbar; 05-07-2012 at 07:41 PM.

What a load of BS,
    What Exceptualism do you have now, high crime, high corruption, obesity, fear, diminishing naturalized population, drug dependency, reduced productivity,
    ( There are many skilled americans)
    What do you mean you know how to maintain ourselves, do you not import most of your oil and many of your goods. Where has your production gone.
    Liberals with strong economies? Like France, or Greece, or Spain....

actually, crime in America is at a 4 year low (according to the FBI) and gun sales have sky rocketed. It turns out Obama is a hellofa gun salesman More Guns, less crime

and just a FYI, America is not in the top thirty nations with violent crime. you look it up, you seem to be good at that
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516171819 LastLast