Frown System full of water and dirt

I have a water cooled packaged unit that the condenser failed and sucked condenser water into the refrigeration circut. Any ideas what I should use to flush the system out? It is really dirty.

What tonnage unit? We almost always replace the unit when that happens. What repairs are planned? Compressor changeout? Replacing condenser? Is it a scroll? What refrigerant poe oils a pain.

It is 120 ton with 4 thirty ton Copeland scrolls. We replaced the condenser coils now need to flush the system. The new stuff on the market doesn't work.

I'm sure others know more to do, but blow with nitrogen evacuate and install new drier. Run unit and Keep changing oil and drier until clean.

Get your post count up and apply for pro membership. This is not a DIY site and we cannot assist you with any repairs until your credentials are proven.

I can tell you are going to need some help on this one so hire an experienced tech.
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Pull dip tube out of a recovery tank and put it in series between vacuum pump and ac unit. Tank should act as an accumulator for the water. A lot less changing of the vac pump oil. Also evacuate with micron guage down to 500 microns if mineral oil/ 250 if it is POE.

oh man trouble..... not gonna be fast ..... could take a month ...

The unit wouldn't happen to be a McQuay, would it?

suction line dryer with ball valves and a shraddrer port on the cap to revac...protect those scrolls taking you have 2 compressors per suction circuit...
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

i just went through this lost a heat exchanger...

did the system run when failure happen water get in to txv oil etc??

I had a system do fouled up couldnt even get refrigerant out with recovery machine schraeder cores froze plugged up with wax.

All that water and oil will turn into the nastiest thickest wax.

If they insist on repairing this is against epa but the only way you will even get this thing a chance is to run r11 through this machine open up all circiuts on coils etc and flush flush nitro r11 nitro after probably a month of vacuum pumps when you think it is even close. jmo

Call hudson or whoever is your refrigerant player in your town. They can come to your site and flush the unit and remove water from the system. Faster than the alternative, but it does cost.